|5|

Once the two blondes stepped in the house Katsukis belly immediately growled. "Tch you dont deserve food.."she said under her breath as she grabbed a bottle of mysterious drink out the fridge ignoring Katsuki.

Katsuki growled annoyed while walking up the stairs not bothering to even to grab something to eat after his mother's comment. 'I'll just pack now and leave tomorrow' he sighed as he flipped onto his bed. After 20 minutes he couldn't resist the feeling of his empty stomach, he stood up from bed l was leaving a print from his body 'I need a new damn mattress' katsuki walked into the kitchen passing his mother who again downing a bottle of this "mysterious" drink.

Bakugo opened  the fridge to find absolutely nothing edible the only thing is bottle with the label "tequila". Suddenly a huge thud is heard from the living room, he ran into there to see his mother slumped over on the floor unconscious." Tch pathetic" he whispers under his breathe while slipping on his shoes and jacket with his wallet.

..

Bakugo was now in a run down market looking at an Jumeokbap with his mouthwatering . He picked one up admiring the perfectly packaged bundle of rice steaming. Then suddenly you can hear a similar laugh of a student. "Well well isn't  mr.explosove?" Monoma said walk slowly towards the blond "is that a Jumeokbap, you should lay off the extra weight ya know?"Monoma said bursting into laughing for afterwards. Katsukis  eyes began to fill with water, "I'd prefer a salad there right next to you-" that's when Bakugo had enough and ran past him out the market. Monoma couldnt help but laugh by the blondes reaction was so out of character he would surely tell someone about it and push him to his limit.

Now bakugo was sitting on the curb stuffing his face with the rice ball basically stress eating to p it sinply. 'Am I really that fat?' He pulled the unfinished rice ball from. His mouth looking at the contents he suddenly felt the need to vomit and threw it. After vomiting out his snack into a nearby trash can he realizes that he didnt even pay for it and probably would get into some type of trouble. 'Damnit..' he couldnt believe the way how he acted infront of monoma he would probably pester him for the rest of his life.

...

It was the next day and bakugo got up extremely early to have time to get back to the dorm and settle in. Opening the entrance he saw the two idiots chatting in the kitchen. "Yo bakubro! You still on for later?" Denki yelled spotting Bakugos entrance "fuck off dunce face!!" Bakugo said as  he walked off to his dorm "I think hes still coming!" Kirishimas told denki cheerfully "yeah...hopefully he likes it.." denki said hoping that bakugo will actually show up to the party."he wouldnt leave us hanging!" Kirishima tackles the lightning blond.

~

While Katsuki walked into the lunch room he spotted class 1A and B sitting together. Which he didnt mind because they gotten close since the sports festival." Yo bakugo come sit next to me!"Kirishima called froma a table so he dragged himself of there and sat, everyone there had lunch expect for him so he just grabbed a water to play it cool. The most annoying things that ticked off bakugo was the fact monoma was sitting at their table saying how much he was better than class 1-A.

Bakugo gripped the water bottle he had causing it to burst as he repeatedly banged his against the table. Suddenly you hear a yell voice yell "KACCHAN!!" Suddenly the entire lunch room gets quite and Katsuki lifts his head "what?" Bakugo looking around he saw Kirishimas face cringey as well as others around him, the greenette then walked up to him "what are you doing to to yourself!" He said while moving hair out of his face to show his blood bruised forehead  "come on.." Deku grabbed Bakugos arm and dragged him to the infirmary without a word and Bakugo didnt fuss.(this story doesnt contain a ship to be reminded) Deku opened the door without  knocking and pulled katsuki in "please knock-" recovery girl said before turning around to see the disasters.

"My lord what happened!" She said walking over to bakugo and looking at the bruise. Deku behind  bakugo shook his head with a frown signaling not to ask and rg(recovery girl) understood. She healed the bruise but usually his went unconscious "did he really have that little energy?" She said checking his forehead for any alarming temperature. "Young Midoriya can we talk for a little outside?" Deku nodded and followed Her outside the door.

"Now do you mind telling me what has been happening?" She said seriously worried "I-I was listening over to the table he was at and all of a sudden he started banging his head violently against the table but it wasnt heard or noticed until i-i shout and I s-saw the b-blood.." he finished rg nodding understanding "I need you to give me a favor and keep and eye on him, if he keep coming her usually injured or passing out I might have to inform his mother and get professional help, we dont have exact proof that he is self harming in any type of way but please..keep him safe" she begged the greenette Deku nodded and sighed knowing that the blond wont fully agree with this so he'll have to look out for him in secret. "Come by later to pick him up after school I'm sure he'll be awake!" Rg smiled before shutting the inform door.

~

Deku then returned to the lunch room to see it more lively again. "Hey deku!" Kirishima yelled Midoriya than walked over "hey Kirishima!" He said cheerfully, "is bakugo..alright?"Kirishima asked while he smiled turned into a frown, "yeah, he'll be alright hes still in recovery girls office but I'll go get him after school!" Kirishima took a minute to think "this is great!" Denki said Kirishima made a confused faces  "midobro could bring bakugo back for the party and it can be a proper suprise!" He said Kirishimas brighten up "that's actually a good idea Midoriya could you do that for us?" Deku laughed shyly "I'll try but I don't think he wants me with him really-"

"Well it doesn't hurt to try!" Denki said

"Yeah..I'll try it!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1091 words