4.0 ∣ pureblood supremacist

(1994)

Y/n was laying in her bed, with a book opened on her lap reading 'little woman'. After the dinner with her mother was finished, it was becoming dusk. Walburga had been putting everything on her since she returned to Grimmauld Place. She would be shouted at if her posture was even an inch off. If she wrote a letter without her seeing it, just in case it was to Moony or anyone else. 

Unless she followed those instructions, she wouldn't have access to write for roughly a week. 

It was the first time Y/n couldn't wait for the Quidditch World Cup, whether her mother attended with her. She would still be around friends. Walburga was asleep as Y/n was the only one awake in Grimmauld place minus Kreacher. 

She wasn't that tired but has been taking multiple French and potions lessons during the summer break that Walburga made her take every year. Y/n ran her fingers through her hair, with the lamp on next to her with rings, books, and crystals on the side table.

Since everything last year, Y/n couldn't remember the last time she sat and thought about Sirius. She tried not to think about Sirius anymore and moved on in life, following her mother's instructions. However, he still had a room in the house, so it was hard to forget him. 

After closing the book, the girl got up and walked to her bedroom door. Opening the door, she walked out and descended the stairs. Even when there was a noise outside, Grimmauld Place remained very silent at night.

Kreacher was somewhere in the house, when she walked into the kitchen. It was empty, with the fireplace on. She walked over and went into the fridge looking for something to either eat or drink. 

"Kreacher works for the noble house of black" Y/n heard him muttered, causing her to look over to the old house-elf walking into the kitchen with a napkin. "Master, Y/n...Y/n shouldn't be down here this late, Master told Kreacher you shouldn't be out past curfew-" The house-elf said with his raspy almost broken voice.

"Sorry, Kreacher...Don't mind me..." Y/n said, closing the fridge with water. "Would you like an apple?" Kreacher blinked a couple of time's, still not used to being treated the way, Y/n treats him compared to how Walburga treats him. 

He shook his head suddenly. "Kreacher isn't supposed to eat, in front of Master" He explained, while Y/n nodded leaving an apple out of the house-elf and making her way back into her room, so she didn't get in more trouble. 

Y/n guessed that it was Snape that told Walburga everything, that night. Counting he hated her more than Potter. It would make the most sense since Peter didn't want to be seen by anyone since everyone thinks he is still dead except the people who were there that night.

She walked down the hallway, with a bottle of water in her hand as she glanced down at the floor. 

Before looking up at the door that was next to her bedroom, 'If you are not serious, don't enter...' The label said each of their doors said something, like Y/n's said. 'Don't enter without consulting Y/n Black first'

As she walked past the bedroom, she did not go in or stop at the door. Before climbing back into her bed, she shut the door, turned off the light, and got ready to go to sleep. Y/n placed her head on her pillow ready to wake up the next day, and deal with her mother and orders. 

The following day, it was around noon. Y/n was still sitting in her room, waiting for her mother to come out of a meeting she was not allowed to attend. Despite her curiosity, she did not wish to push any further limits.