6.9 ∣ so this is christmas?

Y/N and Theodore were leaving for their respective homes on the train while the snow was falling to the ground.

Besides spending Christmas at St. Mungo with his mother, Theodore was going to his father's home.

Y/n sat in silence behind a corner, her eyes slowly closing as she sat silent.

Almost two days have passed since Slughorn's party, and she has not slept.

Although Y/n could not remove the image of Harry and Romilda from her mind, no matter how long she sat and stared into the book, taking no notes, she could not do so.

Time was deliberately taking its sweet time, attempting to fade any memory of Harry or Sirius from her mind.

Although she had said nothing to Theodore the whole way home, she didn't want to. Because she was holding so much in, she didn't want to cry in front of him.

Theodore asked, looking up from the book on his lap, "When are you going to start sleeping in the girls' dormitory?".

While looking out the window, Y/n saw snow on the speeding tracks and trees in the distance.

Her body hung against the cold windows, and she closed her eyes softly.

She did not say anything just shrugged and leaned her head against the cold windows.

Suddenly, Harry's smiles went from her mind like a movie as she instantly recalls all the times she had smiled at him.

In addition to the day Sirius died, he had attempted to prevent her from dying, he did not want her to suffer.

He cared for her.

Theodore opened his eyes once again and looked out at the window, giving Y/n a moment to calm herself so he will not become alarmed.

"Where has Grace been?" Y/n inquired, glancing at Theodore.

"She has been hanging around luna..." Theodore replied, "I spoke to her this morning since you didn't come to breakfast-"

The entire morning, Y/N spent lying in Theodore's bed and not wanting to face anyone or leave the room.

In addition to not listening to music, there was also nothing else she was doing.

She was just staring at the ceiling and contemplating everything she had been going through, from her mother to Sirius, and finally to Harry.

Along with writing in her journal, she also worked throughout the night and finished in the morning.

A number of letters were written to those she missed or to anyone she wished to communicate with at the time.

There was no plan to make this journal get anywhere, it had just been there for her to store her thoughts in a romantic and what she had been through her whole life, the journal had been there for her since she found it in Regulus' room, it was untouched, only having the initials R.A.B. at the bottom, after which Y/n wrote her own initials.

In spite of the fact that no one had seen what was inside, no one had been able to touch it long enough to examine it.

And, if someone had been interested in it, it would have taken years to read.

A small nod was heard from her as she sighed.

"Is she alright?" she inquired, worried for her best friend even though the two of them did not converse.

Her concern for Grace stems from the fact that she was the one who took Y/n's mark from.

"Sure looks like it," Theodore murmured, "but then again, it's Grace, and she is quite adept at concealing her feelings."