7.6 ∣ finally awakon

Once she had got out of the shower, washed off her makeup, brushed off all of the things she had done to get ready for the wedding, and undone everything she had done.

In the rustic living room on the rustic couch, Y/n sat wearing an oversized black hoodie, shorts, and a black 'queen' band shirt underneath the hoodie.

Her legs were resting against her cleavage as she sat up on the rustic couch, quietly observing her surroundings.

Upon their return from the showers, Grace was the first one who went down into the living room, followed by Theodore who was the last one to join the group.

After all the undoing, the haze in her mind began to wear off. She took a break after all the undoing and taking a break.

In the haze that had left her, she remembered that Theodore had taken them away from the wedding without making sure that everyone else was safe. It was important to make sure Luna, Fleur, The Weasleys, Remus, Tonks, Hermione, Ron, and Harry were safe.

It was Harry who was the first person to come to mind once she got the phone back once she had received it. In a nervous state, her leg trembled softly within the arms that she wrapped around her legs, which were covered by the jumper that she wore.

"He knew she was there?" Grace asked, resting her arm around Y/n in comfort, noticing that she was wearing a cardigan and sweatpants and, as expected, noticing her leg.

In a black t-shirt and a pair of similar coloured pyjama pants with the same colour trim on his legs, Theodore shook his head while leaning back on the single chair with a hum.

As she scratched her leg, Y/N asked, "What happened when you got there?" she questioned, looking up from her scratched leg.

Theodore shrugged, "It was just a normal meeting today," he said. "Bellatrix, Greyback, and the Carrows were the only ones that weren't there."

It was just a matter of nodding her head, not saying anything else, but realizing that everything that had happened was for the best.

"Snape figured it out," Theodore said with a smile. "Everyone should be okay, with the order guarding the place,"

"They're after Harry," Y/N reminded, her voice cold like it had been in her first years at Hogwarts, while her body ached like the previous years had.

After Andromeda had brought up Regulus, Her mother, and everything she had ever known about her at the wedding, Y/n was able to focus on the larger things, She had told her about during the marriage.

There had been a little more conversation between Grace and Theodore, yet Y/N was still in her head, yet she was unsure what had happened to anyone who had attended the wedding.

"I'm going to get a drink," Y/n called out, finally saying what she had been thinking all along.

There was a look of perplexity on both of their faces as they stared at her with furrowed eyebrows, as they wondered what had happened during the wedding that caused Y/n to go backwards.

"I can", Grace cut in, trying to join her in order to get Y/n to open up to her about what happened at the wedding so that she could try and get through to her.

In response to the comment, Y/n stood up, one leg at a time, from the couch and said, "I'm fine, being alone.".

Then, without saying a word, she walked into the foyer, making her way down the hallway to get into the kitchen, without saying a word.

Y/n has not seen Kreacher inside Grimmauld since she discovered the locket and it seemed as if he knew that once she found out about the locket, she would go looking for him in Grimmauld.