シ2. THE BLOODMONEY 1.2

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
SOBER
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
NEXT DAY
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"IDIOT WHY DID YOU SET THE CAR ON FIRE," Aja said while running with me, "JUST BECAUSE YOU HUNGRY DOESN'T MEAN TO SET THE CAR ON FIRE!"

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
YAMAKI (AJA) KAZAMI
AGE: 15
Y/N'S BESTIE
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"AJA DO YOU WANT ME TO KICK YOU DOWN SO THE POLICE CAN COME AND ARREST YOU OR BUY ME FOOD?!" I said, "FINE I BUY YOU FOOD BUT YOU PAYING ME BACK," She said as we walked back to school, "With what?", "Peyoung Yakisoba!" Aja said, "..." I stood there in silence.

"My last Yakisoba Aja," Aja nodded, "NO THAT'S FOR MY-", "HEY N/N-CHIN!" someone stopped me from talking, "I hate it here" I muttered and turned around "Hey Mikey hey Draken," I said calmly, "Psst y/n who are they, ?" Aja whispered at me, "They look...handsome I think you and the tall boy with the dragon on his temple will be a good couple" I turned redder than a tomato while Aja laughed like an idiot, "SHUT UP AJA WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!", "HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SAW YOUR FACE!" she said while laughing.

"Hey y/n you good?" Draken asked, "I-i'm fine," I said while still blushing, and Aja laughed like someone fucked up car brakes "Anyways why are you guys here?" I asked, "were going to pick up Takemitchy want to come with us?" Mikey asked, "Free from hell let's go!" I said while throwing a stack of yen's at Aja and walked away with Mikey and Draken, "THANKS Y/N!" She yelled.

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
TIMESKIP
TAKEMICHI'S POV
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

I was in class lost in thoughts about saving Hina until a door slammed open that interrupted my thoughts I saw Mikey inside the classroom, Draken leaning on the door frame, and y/n peaking her head out by Draken "Ahh there he is," Mikey said, "Takemitchy!" "Mikey-Kun what are you doing here?" I asked, "We here to keynaf so hawg wiz us Tokemictchy," Y/n said while munching a dorayaki "Don't talk with your mouth full." Draken said "Who are you guys?" the teacher said, instant silence fell,
"Um, Tokemictchy friend?" y/n said, "I don't th-" "I don't care what you think Hanagaki lets go." Y/n said, "o-okay."

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛