シ10. HELLISUM

I WOKE UP WHEN MY ALARM WENTS off I'm glad that my body has less pain than before

I WOKE UP WHEN MY ALARM WENTS off I'm glad that my body has less pain than before. I got up from my bed and take a shower. Once I got out of the shower I put on my undergarments A tank top and sweatpants and walked out of the room.

"Well, the sore woman didn't need help after all," Louis said eating pancakes. "Yeah yeah and good morning guys," I said stealing a pancake from the poor karr's plate. "HEY AT LEAST MAKE YOUR OWN YOU GREEDY FUCK", "WELL I'M TOO LAZY AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO ANYWAYS YOU BITCH!"

Louis smack my head as everyone laughed and bid them 'good mornings'. I went to go to the garage, put my playlist on the speakers, and fix my bikes.

3 HOURS LATER

Aja busted the garage door opened making me stop what I was doing. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO BLACK DRESSES?!" She asked. I smiled and replied, "Who the hell doesn't?", She pulled my oily body up and we started dancing and singing.

"I DON'T  WHAT I AM BUT I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FEEL LONELY I WANT YOU TO DESTROY ME SO I CAN FEEL BETTER I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THIS MOMENT EVER! EVER! EVER! EVER!!!" We sang loudly as our bodies touched together while dancing.

"I WANNA BECOME SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOU I WANNA FUCK OUR BODIES INTO BROKEN SHELLS I WANNA LOSE OURSELVES TOGETHER!", I grabbed Aja's neck, "Wait that was hot.." Aja said making both of us laugh.

"Well, you two having fun don't mind if I join?" Rei said out of nowhere making both of us startled and looking in the direction where the voice coming from seeing people standing at the door. "No fucking dumbass and how long have you guys been standing there?", "Long enough," Zero said.

"Umm anyways is that a ZX636R, EX250, and a Z1000 Y/n-chin?" Mikey asked with eyes beaming with joy. "Yep just finished fixing them", "I always wanted to ride a ZX636R," Draken said. "Well today is your day want to give her a ride?","Fuck yeah", "Mikey, Emma you coming?"

"Yeah sure/ sure n/n-chin" They replied in a unison. "Wow since when she starts to 'share' her motors again." Ten said. "Well says the one who broke the brakes." I glared at her making sending shivers down her spine. "Well, it's not my fault!" She said, "Yeah yeah let's go," I said heading to the EX250.

TIMESKIP

We were in the Tokyo streets having fun before the Valhalla fight. While having a random conversation with Draken and Mikey I heard light snores, "Well I'm going to drop her off where should we meet?" I asked. "The graveyard would be fine," Mikey replied.

After I dropped Emma off It started raining I put my hoodie on before driving off to meet with the duo. Once I arrived I saw Chifuyu and Takemichi leaving along with Draken and Mikey.

I opened my mouth to speak but my phone suddenly rings. I answered it, "Hel-", "Y/n there's no time meet us at alleyway by the Brothel immediately."  Zero said before hanging up. "We gotta go," I said. "What's the rush?" Draken asked, "Something bad happened follow me." I took off using full speed on the motor.

Once we made it to the Location I got off my bike and immediately went to the alleyway, "What the hell is going on?" I asked. "Someone brutality murder S/n and left a devil horn and a halo mark on his chest." Ten explained.

"It's fucking Yuri again," I said coldly, "Yuri Ashiro the commander of Hellisum known as the Fallen Angel Gang?" Mikey asked bringing our attention towards him, "You know her?" Aja asked.

"Yeah I heard her she was in Juvie and the rumours about her gang and the Naomasa Midnight which is your gang are having a fight on November 5th at the abandoned (arcade name) which is in Yokohama," Draken replied.

"Even if the rumours are going to different gangs I guess we have to leave even toman I'm having a slight feeling that they are watching us," Levin said making us agree.

"We are coming with you guys what day are you guys leaving ?" Mikey asked, "The first of November I have a very special attack unit in Yokohama so need to bring some members." I said.

"So you have Naomasa in Tokyo and Yokohama?" Draken asked. "Yep, our territories are in Shibuya and Nishi, but back to the situation if Yuri is behind all this what should we do?" Levin asked.

"I don't know let's just put his body in the dumpster and leave before someone suspects us," Orihime said.

We put the body in the dumpster and separated our ways. As for me, Draken, Mikey made it back to my house they gave me the keys and bid our goodbyes.

I did my routine and went to sleep for the right to watch.....or join tomorrow.

or join tomorrow