シ2/2.THE BLOODMONEY

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
SOBER
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
Y/N'S POV
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

"Why the 3rd years on the ground?" Takemichi asked, "They annoying", "They pissed me off so I beat them," Draken said finishing my sentence and I just nodding in agreement.

Draken and Mikey were busy messing with Takemichi while I'm trying to steal someone shoes, "Hold it right there!" A female voice said as walking toward the group of us and slapped Mikey, My mouth dropped, and Draken...he look pissed. The female grabbed Takemichi wrist, "Let's go Takemichi I won't let these people bully you" The female said "Huh?", "I'll protect you" She said, "Hina..." Takemichi said, I just stood there 'Respect the single people' I thought, Draken stopped the female by holding her wrist "Hey, don't make me kill you brat," Draken said that made me snap out of my thoughts, "You slapped him out of nowhere, and now you're peacing out? Who do you think you are?", "Who do you think you are?" She said and continued " You waltz into a school you don't go to and try to take him by force. That's not something that friends do Takemichi is injured all the time lately and if it's because of you two I'll put a stop to it." 'shes hesitating' I thought

I walked behind Draken getting ready to take him down but Takemichi hold Draken shoulder and said "Let go of her.", "What was that I don't think I heard you clearly." Draken said, "I said let go of her you asshole!" Takemichi said, Draken crouched down to takemichi level and said "So who do you think you're talking to?", Before Takemichi continued I started to talk "Just because she wanted to protect Takemichi doesn't mean to scare her" I said coldly, "And don't worry about Takemichi I won't let these two twats hurt him" I said to the girl while I and Draken shot a deadly glare, "Ah...I thought we could be friends," Mikey said "Now the real question is How do you both want to die?"

Mikey started to walk towards Takemichi "Just promise me, promise me one thing.", "Hm?" Mikey hummed and Takemichi continue "Don't ever lay a finger on Hina." 'So that's her name she's cute Bout to become Ms Steal your girl' I thought while I was walking towards Hinata "Hey cutie, you looking way too adorable to be in this situation let's say we can ditch them and go buy ice cream together - OUCH!" I said while Draken thumped my forehead "Hey I think that's it y/n let's go" Draken said while taking my hand and pulling me out of the school "BUT I WASN'T FINISH YET!!" I said while blushing "whatever let's just go " Draken said.

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
TIMESKIP
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

Now I'm riding the bike with Draken while listening to music on my earphones while Mikey riding with Takemichi "So Mikey,"," Hm?" "I was wondering why we got to be friends?" Takemichi asked, "well that's a stupid question." Mikey said, "Ah yeah sorry," Takemichi said, Meanwhile me and Draken bickering about how I was moving too much "STOP MOVING", " IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT GOD INVENTED FLIES", "WELL IF YOU STOP MOVING!" "THEN PADDLE FASTER-HAHSHJDKKEJD" I screamed like I was going to die, Mikey and Takemichi laughed at us "HEY WTF ARE YOU IDIOTS LAUGHING ABOUT?!" I shouted, "Nothing but Takemichi the truth is you reminded me as my older brother," Mikey said and I started to listen, "he's dead now, he's reckless feels like picking a fight with guys that were way stronger than he was.", "he must be pretty cool," Takemichi said, "Takemichi he was pretty a lot like you." Mikey said, "Mikey don't lie to him he looks like he is not into fighting." I said, "H-Huh?" Takemichi said, "I got to agree with n/n-chin you pretty lame" Mikey agreed with me, "well you don't have to be mean about it," Takemichi said "DRAKEN GO A BIT FASTER" I yelled, "No what if we crashed?", "WE HAVE LEGS FOR A REASON- no I got to go I have to meet up with a friend TEXT ME DETAILS," I said while jumping off the bike, "HEY YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" Draken said and I just give him a middle finger.

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
TIMESKIP
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

"HEY *ZERO I'M HERE!" I shouted "About time," Zero said-

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
YURI (ZERO) TOKIYA
AGE: 16
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

"Well sorry, mom I was with a new friend so anywho let's go to that new cafe you talked a-" I was interrupted by a girl scream, "Y/N let's go see what happening," she said, I agreed and we both started to follow the scream.

"STOP PLEASE!" the girl screamed "No only if you wanted to be a slut for us" one of the males said, once me and zero arrived at the alleyway "Hey maybe if I wipe your whole existence this wouldn't happen," I said looking at the 5 men "or what?","You want to jo-" I punched both of the men that made them unconscious while zero finishes them off.

I saw the girl's top ruined, "Hey what's your name?" I said while taking off my jacket and handing it to her, "I-I'm Emma Sano and you don't have to give me your jacket" she said shyly "No no it's fine just wear it and here some money" I said while giving her my jacket and some money, "If you say so - wait is your hand okay? It looks bad " she said in a worried tone, me and zero took a glance at each other and look back at her, "I'm fine actually I can fight a gang actually." I said, "Oh well thank you...?", "y/n," I said, "Thank you Y/N," she said bowing. "You don't have to bow just buy something and go home safely I don't want this to happen again," I said calmly "Okay," she said cheerfully.

"So she's Mikey's sister huh?"

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛