シ9. UPCOMING

AFTER MY FRIENDS LEFT ME AND ZERO we walked to an abandoned building, "So is this it? I smell suspicions and rotten body

AFTER MY FRIENDS LEFT ME AND ZERO we walked to an abandoned building, "So is this it? I smell suspicions and rotten body." I cringed at the smell. Zero sighed.

"Let's go and keep your guard up," Zero said while walking forward so I followed. While we were walking a figure jumped up and tried to hit us, I grabbed their arm and kneeled them on the head letting the person grunt in pain.

"Well done Y/n~!" A familiar voice said. My eyes widened, "Yuri?" I and Zero said in a unison.

"You both finally miss me I'm so happy after all I do too,♡" Yuri said more delinquents keeps charging to us. "Why attacking us?" Zero said knocking the members down. "I was thinking.." Yuri said scratching her chin.

I was dodging their attacks until I spotted a bat with needles I grabbed it and hit the members with it, "Think fast I don't have time with your little shits as you did to Orihime ." I said

"Don't rush me you bitch but I and Hellisum are fighting on November 6th 12 am sharp at Yokohama we are fighting because of what you did. I can't wait to kill you y/n~!" She said disappearing in the dark.

"Wait—! What the hell?" Zero said, "Let's just go I want to go home and eat." I said walking out while Zero followed me.

" I said walking out while Zero followed me

TIME SKIP
📍L/N'S RESIDENCE

As we arrived we were greeted with a mother Louis not going to lie he kind of acts like someone's mom. "Y/n," He sighed, "Where did you get that bat?" He asked. "Oh, this? I found it I'll explain later, by the way, is Takemichi up?" I asked him.

"Yeah, the toman members here also here," Louis said. "Alright, thanks!" I said walking to the guest room where Takemichi was. When I opened the door before I say anything I met the floor feeling 4 arms around me, " Y/N!" Hina yelled. "Where were you?" Emma questioned.

I groaned, "At least warn me next time." Both girls apologized. I stood up and walk towards Takemichi, "So how are you?" I asked him. "I'm fine thanks."

"Well you look ruffed up N/n-chin," Mikey said behind me. I let out an 'Ah', "I'm really am, although it's pretty late so you guys can sleep here." I said they all agreed.

I left the room and told Ten to keep them company for a while while the rest of us talk about the fight in November since Zero told her already.

I arrived at the basement and sat down on the couch, "So we going back to Yokohama?" Louis asked. "Yeah Hellisum want to fight and I got to visit dad's company.", "Hellisum? That sounds like a new gang." Xiao said.

"Well, no shit it is do you remember Yuri Miyako?" Zero asked. "The one tried to kill Orihime 2 years ago?" Rei asked. "Yep, she's the one she attacked me and Zero by her members out the blue.", "So that's why you brought the bat.", "Shut up Louis fucking Karr."

"Yes ma'am," Louis said, "Well Xiao plan the meeting tomorrow at 8 pm I'm going to go shower I smell like dead bodies," I said leaving the basement.

Instead of going to my room, I went to the gym taking off the bloody clothes leaving me with a sports bra and shorts. I wrapped bandages around my hands and start doing sit-ups.

TIMESKIP
AJA'S POV

I was finishing plates for everyone,"FOOD READY!" I yelled. Everyone came downstairs except y/n, "Where's y/n?" I asked, "Probably still in the shower." Ten replied. "For an hour?", "For an hour?","......she's gotta be at the backyard working her ass off, Emma can you tell her to come to eat I don't want her to be swollen in the morning." I asked Emma, "Yeah sure." She left the table.

"Are you sure if you want Emma to get y/n?" Ten whispered to me, "I'm sure she wi-", "AHHHHH" I was cut off by Emma's scream. Everyone ran to the Backyard d to see a happy Emma poking y/n's abs and biceps. Y/n looks like she wanna end her life from someone interrupted her from working out poor Y/n.

Y/N'S POV

I was in the middle of weight lifting until I heard a girl scream that made me put the weights back in place and sit back up. I saw Emma looking shocked I don't know why though. "Can I pleaseeeee?" She begged so I let her. While she was touching my abs and biceps everyone ran outside like they saw a ghost.

I raised an eyebrows giving them a 'are y'all okay?' look. "Emma I thought you got kidnapped." Hina sighed in relief. I spoke up"Uh hi?", "Y/n what number were you on lifting that 20 pounds of weight?" Levin asked, "362 why?" I replied making everyone shocked.

"She's getting stronger every day," Zero said. "Yeah, that's true" Aja agreed with Zero, "Mind if I can join?" Levin suddenly asked making the Naomasa's captains groan, "Not this again goodnight everyone." Xiao said faking yawning and walking away.

2 HOURS LATER

After 2571 weight lifting and sparing with Levin I finally took a shower and ate. Now I'm finally downstairs Talking with the friend group.

"Can't believe how y/n finally made to her thousands," Aja said. "I can't believe you and Levin are strong," Chifuyu said. "That's the L/N's represent to you/Fuyu," I and Levi said in a union. "Now that I'm going to be swollen once I wake up all of you are helping me," I said in a childish way.

"We should've bought a wheelchair," Louis said making everyone expect toman to nod in agreement. "Well, that's out the way I'm going to bed." I yawned while getting up heading upstairs to my room.

"NIGHT Y/N," everyone said, "NIGHT NIGHT" I replied.

A/N
LOOKS LIKE IM BACK ON THIS FF BUT IM UPDATING THESE 4 CHAPTERS EVERYDAY IM STILL WORKING ON THE 5TH ONE AND I APOLOGIZE TO PUT THIS CHAPTER ON HOLD I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/NIGHT <3