シ5. SLEEPOVER

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
SOBER
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

WHILE Aja driving and I was sleep peacefully until I feel my body slammed on the door, I woke up instantly "WHAT THE HELL?!" I said angrily, "Be quiet we getting chased by cops." Aja said whil focusing on the road, "Are we the only one?", "Nope just us and the twins.", "Oh...what about the toman members?", "Xiao told me they already there."

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
L/N RESIDENCE
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

"Hommeeeee~" I said while getting out the car skipping sheepishly in the house to my room. I got my clothes ready and took a hot shower.

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
YAMAKI'S POV
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

As me and y/n got in her house she go to her room and took a shower forgetting our existence "Well...she forgot about us" I said while taking off my jacket saying 'Vice Commander of NAOMASA* Yamaki Kazumi' and toss it to Xiao, "So what's y'all names?" I interrupted their conversation, They stopped and start introducing each other I wasn't paying attention to anyone but Mikey 'How y/n met these type of hot guys especially him' I thought.

"Having a staring contest brain cells?" Y/n said out of nowhere making snap out of my thoughts and tried to hit the person that was by me but failed.

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓
Y/N'S POV
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

As i got out the shower I put on my clothes such as sweat pants and a baggy long sleeve shirt since it can cover my tattoos. My hair still wet so I grabbed my damp towel and put across my shoulders and went downstairs.

I saw Aja and Mikey having a staring contest so I walked to Aja and whispered to her ear, "Having a staring contest brain cells" I said, Aja snapped out of thoughts and tried to hit me but I dodged it "Gosh Y/n you should've just called my name." Aja said, "Whoops anyways you guys want something to eat and plus it's pretty late so you guys can stay here." I said while drying my hair, "No we're good thanks." Mikey said." , "Whatever you say."

We played games and watched plenty of movies. We got tired and went to sleep at 11:45PM I was in my room and I suddenly had this weird dream about Draken getting Stabbed on August 3rd during the festival......

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓

*NAOMASA
NAOMASA MIDNIGHT GANG IS A STREET LEAGUE AND BIKER GANG THAT HAS BEEN KNOWN SINCE 2006. THIS GANG IS STILL NEW BUT HAS 500+ MEMBERS

┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓

NAOMASA MIDNIGHT

COMMANDER OF NAOMASA: Y/N L/NVICE COMMANDER OF NAOMASA: YAMAKI KAZUMI

VICE COMMANDER OF NAOMASA: YAMAKI KAZUMI

SPEED RACER/ FIRST DIVISION
FIRST CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: LOUIS KARR
FIRST VICE CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: YURI TOKIYA

TOKYO DRIFT/ SECOND DIVISION
SECOND CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: REI HARUKO
SECOND VICE CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: ITAORI KUROITO (coming soon)

OUTSIDER/ THIRD DIVISION
THIRD CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: XIAO NURAGINSHIE

SUPPORT / FOURTH DIVISION
FOURTH CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: YAMORI TOKIYA
FOURTH VICE CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: ORIHIMIE (DEATH) ITO(coming soon)

UNDERGROUND / FIFTH DIVISION
FIFTH CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA: LEVIN L/N(coming soon)
FIFTH VICE CAPTAIN OF NAOMASA:  SHINYA (BANBA) L/N (COMING SOON)
┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛

┏━° 赤い糸 °━┓

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┗━° 赤い糸 °━┛