シ7. MOEBIUS

IT WAS THE DAY THE DAY WHEN TOMAN AND MOEBIUS FOUGHT

IT WAS THE DAY THE DAY WHEN TOMAN AND MOEBIUS FOUGHT. I took out my phone and texted Draken to see he can go to the festival with me.

KENNY<3

hey, ken how are ya?

I'm alright how about you?

I'm good I was wondering
can you go to the festival with
me?

sorry y/n I'm going with someone

it's fine we can go another time
right?

yeah we can sorry if I upset you

it's okay well ttyl

My heart sinks at 'i'm going with someone else' why am I worried about it, I should get ready for the fight, I texted everyone that we are leaving tonight.

TIMESKIP
TAKEMICHI POV

I was running to find the parking lot until Mitsuya, as we went to the parking lot we spotted Draken, "Draken!" I shouted "Hey Takemictchy, Mitsuya," He dropped down on the floor, "Seems like I reached my limit Mitsuya you can fight them," Draken said.

While Mitsuya beating up the members we heard an engine noise "Huh?"

"He's finally here"

"That exhaust sound."

"That's Mikey's, CB250T!"

I saw Mikey hopping off his Motor, "Mikey!" I said, "So you brought me where so Draken can get beat up." Mikey said coldly, "Don't be so dull." Someone in the crowd said, "And who the hell are you?", "Hanma Shuji our goal is here to crush toman." He said Mikey kicked Hanma but...

He blocked everyone was shocked, "I guess it's all of the use versus you 3-" He stopped when we all heard more motor's "Tokyo manji gang is here bitches" Baji said, "You guys," Mikey said, "LET'S DO TH-" Mikey sound as he heard car sounds.

Y/N POV

When Toman was about to start a war we arrived just in time, I turned off my car and walked to the brawl, "Y'all look like idiots when it comes from fighting." I said. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Takemichi asked, "Y/n?" Draken said confused, "Hi :)" I said while smiling, I heard murmurs "There's no way!,", "That's Y/n L/n, the commander of Naomasa !", "I heard they were dangerous.", I ignored them and looked around and saw him, Hanma.

"You look like an idiot Hanma." I said to Hanma, "Awe so you came back?" He asked, "Ew why would I." I said taking off my jacket leaving me with a tank top showing my collar bone tattoo and my waist tattoo but there is more on my back but it's covered "That's a lot of tattoos you got bunny~" he said, I cringed at his comment, "Drop dead."

"Looks y/n and Hanma getting along again.", "Shut up Levin," I scowled, "Y/n I didn't know you were coming ." Mikey said, "Well surprise!" Mikey chuckled at my comment, "LET'S DO THIS SHIT TOMAN/NAOMASA!" I and Mikey said running towards Hanma, I run to the other side to Hanma and slammed him on the ground.

I was so pissed to see him in my life, while I and Mikey continued fighting Hanma I heard someone scream "LEVIN! Y/N LEVIN HAD BEEN STABBED!" I look over my shoulder and there it is, I saw Levin on the ground in a pile of his own blood "DEATH TAKE LEVIN TO TEN AND LEAVE QUICKLY!" I yelled.

I kicked Hanma to the other side of the parking lot causing him to knock some of the members down "Wow I thought I was weak but I thought wrong." I said walking over to Hanma kicking him, shoving my shoe in his mouth causing him to gag, "How are you guys a fist-fighting while one of your bitches come to kill my comrade?!" I shoved my shoe in his mouth, "If I see you again I'll kill you, count your fucking minutes Hanma Shitty Shuji."

I removed my shoe off his mouth and put my jacket back on hearing police sirens and my phone ringing, I picked up the phone call, "Y/n it's time." Xiao said, "Hm thanks." I hung up and heard Draken, "Shit my head hurts." He was about to collapse but Rei caught him in time, "Take them two in the hospital immediately."

"NAOMASA IT'S TIME!" Aja yelled almost lost her voice, "Hey brain cells you should stop screaming." I said while walking to my car, "Yeah yeah." said Aja.

TIME SKIP

as we were all in the hospital in the operation waiting room I was leaning on a wall while everyone sitting down, "I'm sorry y/n I couldn't save him on time." Orihime said, "It's not your fault you know that son of a bitch would never leave us if you think Levin weak well you're wrong, I put him on the underground cause he's the top 3 of our gang. Orihime Levin can surely survive trust me" I said. Orihime nodded what I said.

As we waited, the operation light cut off and the door opens, "Are one of you guys are related to Levin L/n?" The doctors asked, "That would be me." I said, "We tried to save him from dying but the operation...was a success." the doctor said, Orihime  broke down crying while Aja, Louis, Rei, Xiao, and ten shouted in happiness from the results.

Well me? I just walk outside to get some fresh air but am happy to hear that Levin is alive, Tears we're forming in my eyes and I just let it stroll down my cheeks. I started sobbing letting all of it out.

I saw a familiar tall figure, it was Draken. I quickly wiped my tears away "Wh-what are you doing here?" I tried to sound normal but failed. He ignored my question and just embrace me, "Cry it all out don't just hold it." That's all he said and I just cry it out.

"BEAUTIFUL IS BORING"

✞"BEAUTIFUL IS BORING"✞