シ13. ROT

"Holy shit" all the toman captains mouths dropped looking at the penthouse

"Holy shit" all the toman captains mouths dropped looking at the penthouse. "Better close your mouth or you chewing on flies." Ten said. "How can y'all afford this?" Mitsuya asked. "Dunno" Levin said making his way in.

"Welp.......Um...Levin... you go first." I sweatdropped. "Wha-what the fuck why me?" Levin asked, "Dumbass you took the biggest impact" I spatted. "Says the one who broke the vase." he spat back, "OH YOU WANNA GO?!", "YOU STARTED FIRST SHORTY!" We both started bickering. "I don't think it's the right time to start-"

BANG!

"bickering..." Xiao finished his words looking down seeing the poor Rei got hit by a pan, "You're too loud and who are y'all?" She questioned, "ITAORI!!!" I yelled and hugged her.

ITAORI KUROITO

AGE: 17

"Awe I missed you too wanna get hit with a shoe?" She hugged me back, "Kill Levin instead he bullied me." I said, "What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so bad?" Levin asked rolling his eyes. "Exist" I let go of Itaori and stick out my tongue.

"Shut up," Levin said. "Yeah yeah, idiot." I muttered, "So you gonna tell me who they are?" Itaori asked, "I told you already I'm bringing Toman with us." I said. "Well, why didn't tell me?", "Well if you're not old you should've known that you fucking old woman." I spatted, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OLD IM FUCKING 17 NEARLY 18!" She spat back, "YEAH OLD WOMAN!" I spatted again.

"So you must be Toman?" She asked, "Yes ma'am." Mitsuya said. "Drop the ma'am I'm not an old lady come in." She said eyeing me, I gave her a 'what-the-fuck-i-ever-did-to-you' look while walking in with the others.

"So who are you?" Mikey asked, "Kuroito Itaori Second vice-capt of Tokyo drift in Naomasa Midnight nice to meet you, Mikey," She said. "Anyways we need to make a meeting tonight," I said. "Looks like we coming back from the dead huh?" ?? asked.

SHINYA (BANBA) L/N