EPILOGUE

Linesse!! Linesse!!" Elodiel shouted as she fixed her gown "Yes Naneth?" the little girl with long blonde hair and striking blue eyes appeared at the door, looking exactly like her older brother Legolas. "Where is your Father? We are gonna be late if he doesn't show up." She asked, the little elleth shrugged her shoulders which made Elodiel groan in frustration "Go find your--" Elodiel started but was cut off.

"Don't Fret my love or you'll grow wrinkles!!"

Thranduil said as he calmly entered the room, he kissed his youngest daughter's head as he gave Elodiel a passionate kiss but as they both pulled away Elodiel slapped his chest and said "Get ready Thranduil, Legolas is gonna be furious that we are late on his wedding day." Elodiel said as she started pulling Thranduil's clothes off. Linesse covered her eyes with her hands as she watched her parents bickered. "Elodiel don't you think it is too early for you to take of my clothes it's-- Ouch!" Thranduil said but Elodiel slapped his shoulder hard "Linesse is in the room dear," Elodiel scolded.

"It is also not everyday that your son gets married." Elodiel said as she slipped on one of Thranduil's royal robes. "His coronation is more important that his wedding," Thranduil said. Elodiel placed her hands on her hips and asked "So your coronation is more important than our own wedding?" "No darling I didn't mean that," Thranduil pleaded. "Naneth! Ada! Hurry I hear music playing." Linesse exclaimed with joy, Thranduil and Elodiel smiled-- both finally ready for their eldest son to be married to Galadriel's youngest daughter.

Linesse bounced up and down as they made their way to the ballroom where the wedding will take place. Thranduil and Elodiel walked gracefully down the stairs with Elodiel's arm holding on to Thranduils'. People stared at wonder as they watched their King and Queen descend the stairs. Ever since the news of Queen Elodiel's return the forest has been restored to its former glory even though the forest was corrupted with evil and darkness still the people had their Queen and that was enough hope for now. People dance and cheered after they witnessed Legolas becoming a husband. Elodiel cried in Thranduil's shoulder and people laughed at Thranduil and he tried to keep calm.

There was no more grief or sorrow in Mirkwood especially their King was now better than he was before. He was smiling more, he was laughing merrily even his eyes would laugh with him, he would dance with his people and even sing. His heart was again filled with happiness now that his wife was beside him, his other half, his soul mate.

While Linesse was dancing with Legolas, Elodiel was talking with a now old Bard who was spending the rest of his days with his grandchildren. "May I have this dance?" Elodiel turned around expecting it to be one of her people in Mirkwood but was shock to see Thranduil standing there offering his hand. "Why certainly my fine King," she bowed and accepted Thranduil's hand. Both of them moved to the sound of the harp playing. "Tell me my wife are you happy?" Thranduil asked

"What kind of question is that?" Elodiel laughed "Don't you miss your old life back in Lake Town?" he asked, she smiled and kissed him sweetly as she replied "My love, happiness is wherever you are." they kissed once more but was interrupted by Linesse's sweet voice "Group kiss!!" "Eyew! Linesse, that's gross!!" Legolas said, Elodiel and Thranduil looked at their children and sighed in contentment. "Group hug!!" Elodiel said as Linesse jumped in her father's arms and Legolas stood beside his mom and they all hugged. "My family, I'll protect you from anything." Thranduil said

"And to think I almost killed you," Elodiel laughed which made Legolas and Linesse laugh even harder. "The King's Assassin is now the Queen-- how scandalous!!" Thranduil gasped, Legolas and Linesse laughed while Elodiel smirked "You are sleeping in the stables tonight." "Ooooohhh" Legolas Linesse cooed in unison.

"I love you." Thranduil sighed

"I love you-- you grumpy cold heart selfish King." Elodiel said

"Harsh much?" Thranduil asked

"Just kiss me."

Thranduil and Elodiel kissed lovingly as the kingdom watched in awe.

Years later when Linesse got married and before Legolas went off to Rivendell for Elrond's secret council, Elodiel was sick, deadly sick because of the darkness that was spreading that she and Thranduil had to sail to the undying lands as soon as possible but Elodiel refused and insisted to stay until Linesse has her first born and until Legolas gets back from his journey to destroy the one ring and of course Thranduil obeyed.

Elodiel made it when Linesse had twins and Legolas came back his wife also pregnant and both of them had a son. Elodiel and Thranduil made Legolas and Linesse King and Queen even though they both were siblings. Then Elodiel and Thranduil sailed off along with Galadriel, Celeborn and Elrond. Also Bilbo Baggins and Frodo Baggins joined them.

Elodiel and Thranduil were never parted and kept loving each other with all their hearts until the ground beneath them crumbles into nothing.

The End.