Discontinued

So yeah, I'm officially discontinuing this book. I'm really thankful for all the support and love I've got, which only made this decision harder. I'll keep the book up in case anyone wants to reread it (Even tho I don't think it's worth it). Maybe I'll pick it up one day but don't get your hopes up! Again, thank you for all the support and I'll spoiler what I wanted to do with the book/the end and how the worlds were gonna be written.

I hope you have a nice whatever time of the day/night it is!

- M ♡

So I was planning that Taemin was gonna fail his first world, and ALSO that the FL is gonna fall in love with Taemin and then kill him because he would reject her. I didn't plan a lot for the ML's and Taemin's relationship, because I didn't want to rush it, only making them friends.  What I did plan tho, is that the ML was a past PAST lover of Taemin. (What I mean by that is, before the actual Taemin died, he had another life where he did feel emotions and was together with the ML) So I would've make him remember certain objects (if you remember, when taemin gave those cookies to the ML he said something along the line of "This place feels familiar") <- which I would go more in depth in the more worlds he has done.

In general I planned to have 5 worlds. He would fail the first and second one. (I also wanted to do the cliche thing with the MLs soul transferring with Taemins)

I also planned the 5th world beforehand. What I considered doing is, that it would be an apocalypse/War kinda thing. I just knew how I wanted to write the ending.

The ending would've been something like this:

Mls name here is Adrian and Taemins name is Felix

Both were bleeding and laying on the floor. Who would've known that those eyes who were filled with hatred and despise, was now looked at him with admiration and love.

Adrian was quickly loosing blood, after all he got his leg ripped out. He was getting more and more tired and his beautiful eyes who shined like emeralds in the sun were slowly loosing color and became duller by the minute.

"Nonono, keep your eyes on me Adrian, please! I-I can't lose you now! Listen there is help coming - I know they are! They-"

"Hey.." a soft smile stretched on his face. "I know that I'm not going to survive and-"

"Don't say that! Please.. I love you so much and I'm a dumbass for only realizing that now"

A chuckle left his mouth before he started to cough up more blood. "Atleast you know that you're a dumbass now". Even with his bloodied teeth his smile was brighter than the sun could ever shine.

He scooted closer to Felix and placed his hand on top of his cheek. Both were lying on their sides and looking deeply in to each other's eyes. Felix was crying and Adrian wiped his tears away.

Adrian was slowly leaning in.

They kissed.

Looking at each other with love, adrians breathing was becoming weaker and weaker. His eyes almost lost all their color, but before he died, he said one thing.

"See you in another life, Taemin."

Ta-da!! So that's what I was planning on doing! So after Adrian said his last words to Taemin, Taemin would've been sucked in the room he was in the very beginning. System wouldn't be there and Taemin would've been stuck alone in the room for a while. I wanted it to make a somewhat dark ending, but my friend said I shouldn't ;;;; So he just would've been reborn with all the memories lost and an open ending I guess?

So yeah, thank you again for all the love and support and maybe, we'll see each other in another life.

Cya!