Arc 1.2

Edited: 🚫

Info:
FL/ML/Kyungsoo(CF) speaking: Yee
  Side-Characters speaking: Yee

"Bring me every information you can get about Jeong Kyungsoo, including every interactions he made."

"Yes, Boss"

Soon after the person bowed and left. After the door was closed, Jae-beom clenched his fists under the table until they turned white. Kyungsoo has been harassing the person Jae-beom loves for awhile, and he thinks it's enough now.

"I will destroy you, Jeong Kyungsoo." He said with determination.

With that he pulled out his phone to call someone important.

"VIO, it's time to pay me back. Oh, you don't have any money? Mhm, ok. You know what, I have an offer for you. Yeah, you can repay with that. I have somewhere to go right now, let's talk about details later."

After he was done with his call, he decided to fix his attire, since he has to meet Kyungsoo. It's not like he cares what Kyungsoo thinks about him, but his sweet little Areum will be there, and he wants to show her what clean of a man he is. But somehow he feels something will be different today .

-.☆♡'°

"Hello boss"

"Good day, boss" (Sorry, I forgot how to greet people since i'm socially awkward)

"Have a nice day, sir"

People greeted him as Kyungsoo was on his way out of the company. He was on his way to the restaurant Jae-beom and him are going to meet. Today was an important day - it's not like any other day is not important and his company could get destroyed any second and he would fail his first world.

After the incident with Areum, he did some paperwork and research on Jae-beom. He knows now that Jae-beom became the CEO of A.H.N company when he was only 16. He also knows that his father died in a car accident, but he thinks there is more to it than it seems.

Soon after he was in his garage where his driver is already waiting for Kyungsoo. When he saw Kyungsoo, he bowed and opened the car door for him. When he got in, he decided to call his System.

"System"

Immediately after he called him, he got a response. [Yes HOST?]

"How does Kyungsoo act around Jae-beom"

[Well, he's quite playful until they talk about business.]

"What do you mean by that?" He asked confused. He never knew what it's like being 'playful' and definitely never acted 'playful'.

[Ah, how am I supposed to explain it..He jokes around and starts conversation that doesn't have to do with the actual reason why they met until Jae-beom or Areum usually interrups him and reminds him the reason why they met.] (Ok, so I said that Kyungsoo and Jae-beom don't really like each other, but Kyungsoo is someone who is social and it's just what his character is like, so if any of you is confused why he would joke around and stuff with Jae-beom, when they don't even like each other, this is why. By the way, when they meet, Areum is usually with them, but not this time since Kyungsoo told her not to come this time)

"Alright, you can go now."

[Is this all you wanted to know?]

"Yes."

The System was not happy with the response it's getting. It's HOST only speaks with a few words and he only calls when he has one question. It's also not even getting a thank you!