Arc 1.3

Edited: 🚫

(1) Info: Jae-beom already developed feelings so please don't get confused why these interactions with Jae-beom are stuff where he shows emotions.

(2) FL/ML/Kyungsoo(CF) speaking: Yee
Side-Characters speaking: Yee

Time flew fast as Kyungsoo and Jae-beom were talking. They both talked about business, one not even understanding it while the other was ready to go.

Finally after awhile they came to end and Jae-beom was getting ready to leave and was already standing up, but Kyungsoo held him down telling him to eat with him.

Even though Jae-beom doesn't want to be around him anymore, his belly made some whale noises, telling him that he is hungry. Jae-beom was embarrassed, but he still held his uninterested face and if you look closely, you could see a very faint blush on his cheeks.

"Ah-Ah, looks like your belly says otherwise! C'mon, i'll even pay."

"Doesn't convince me." They both are rich anyway, so it won't matter who'll pay. It will be like paying 2 dollars.

Kyungsoo sighs. He also never ate with anyone else in his past life, so he doesn't know how to convince someone. He thought for a bit when he realized that the ML is maybe already at the point being in love with Areum. It doesn't hurt to try.

"I'll give you Areums number"

Jae-beom only laughed at him. "I already have her number."

Kyungsoo sighs again. He should've known. He's the ML after all.

Now that he knows that convincing doesn't work, he was on his knees begging him. You may be wondering why he puts that much effort to make Jae-beom eat with him. Well, it's simple. He wants to have a good relationship with Jae-beom.

It's pretty logical. He wants to have a good relationship with him so that he won't die. He knows that he can't act out of character, so he has to harass Areum. But maybe when he says sorry for harassing her or that he was just joking, he won't die? He doesn't know but he hopes for the best.

Kyungsoo was begging him for about a minute and would've been begging him longer if Jae-beom didn't stop him.

"I'll eat with you, just stop begging like a dog asking for treats"

With that Kyungsoo quickly jumped on his feet and pushed Jae-beom to the chair and yelled for a waitress.

He was smiling at Jae-beom while waiting for the waitress. It made Jae-beom uncomfortable but decided to not say anything since Kyungsoo might annoy him even more.

Finally the waitress came and they ordered. She left quickly after so it was now an Akward silence between them. Kyungsoo looked around trying to ignore the atmosphere while Jae-beom stared at him.

Kyungsoo being uncomfortable with the stare, asked him to stop staring. Jae-beom heard it but didn't even think about stopping.

The atmosphere was uncomfortable. Both were not saying a word.

The silence was broken when the waitress came with their food. Kyungsoo ordered steak and Jae-beom chicken. They also ordered rice with some other side dishes.

When the waitress left with a "enjoy your meal" and Kyungsoo answering with "you too" they began to eat. The food was delicious and Kyungsoo couldn't help but moan at the taste.

Jae-beom who was about to eat a piece of his chicken, heard the moan and stopped for a second and stared at Kyungsoo again.

Moaned, he just moaned.

Kyungsoo was to occupied with his food, that he didn't notice Jae-beom stopping and staring at him. He was in the world of flavors and deliciousness.

Kyungsoo doesn't know this feeling, but he's loving it. He was shoving the food down his throat and doesn't even choke. Basically he looked like a pig.

Jae-beom only looked at Kyungsoo with disgust. His hunger isn't that big anymore, but he still took a bite since his hunger was still a bit there. The food was delicious and he didn't expect any less. As he was going to take another bite, he glanced at Kyungsoo which he wished he wouldn't have done, because he almost threw up at the sight.

Kyungsoo had (steak) juice smeared around mouth, while he sucked his fingers. He didn't even try to be a bit formal and take a napkin to wipe his mouth, no. He even wiped his mouth with the sleeves of his jacket.

Kyungsoo wasn't even concerned about his image at the moment. He just had a great meal and he is enjoyed every second of it.

Joy - another new feeling which Kyungsoo didn't even notice that he was feeling.

Jae-beom's hunger wasn't even there anymore and he is not going to eat anything for awhile since he can't get that image out of his mind. He also promised himself to never eat with him ever again.

Kyungsoo finally noticed that he wasn't eating and looked confused at him.

"Why aren't you eating? It's not good to not eat anything Jae-Jae!" He rambled on while flapping his arms around like a new born bird trying to fly.

Jae-beom didn't answer and only stood up. He put some money on the table and left. He could still hear Kyungsoo's voice calling after him, but he didn't bother to stop.

Now that Kyungsoo was alone, he quickly called his System.

[HOST, you did horrible! I can't believe that somebody could be this bad at acting! And what were even  these jokes?! "We're all living in a bubble. Isn't that unbelibubble?" How could someone be THAT unfunny?!] They complained second after second.

Kyungsoo being annoyed with the system, cut him off and asked where Jae-beom is right now

[Hmpfh, he is in his car right now, probably on his way to his company.]

He only nodded at the System and left the restaurant. He knows that Jae-beom left a lot of money, so he didn't worry about the bill.

When he got out of the restaurant, he saw his driver already waiting for Kyungsoo at the same spot he dropped him off. Like before, he bowed infront of Kyungsoo and opened the car door for him. He quickly got in after.

The ride was silent, but Kyungsoo paid no mind to start a conversation and rather closed his eyes. He was tired. Giving fake smiles to everyone, pretending to like a joke and just acting like somebody else. He isn't the original Kyungsoo and will never be. He's a human being like the rest, except that he has to be someone else. Maybe if their personalities were similar it would be easier, but he doesn't know.

Kyungsoo was in his own world again and slowly drifted off to sleep. He didn't even notice that the system was talking to him and that he already arrived. The driver noticing that he fell asleep, called the head butler to carry Kyungsoo to his room.

The butler arrived, bowed infront of Jun, opened the door and carried Kyungsoo inside to his bedroom. He put Kyungsoo into his bed, put a blanket on him, closed the curtains and slowly got out of the room to quietly closed the door.

-.☆♡'°

Hello, it's me.

So first of all I want to apologize for not updating the story last week. From now on there will be random updates, because I can't really deal with the stress that I need to update the story at the end of the week. I also want to thank you for almost 600 reads and 54 votes. It really means a lot for me. I also want to tell you that I'll edit some chapters, so if you get a lot of notifications, i'm sorry about that.

I hope you have a nice whatever time of the day/night it is!

-M