Arc 1.0

In a white room with no doors and only one window, laid a male peacefully sleeping. The room seemed not very welcoming and not that nice, since there was nothing but a bed and only one window. The window, made out of wood was right beside the bed.

The light was shining through the window, perfectly framing the male's face. The male seemed like an Angel, with his pale skin, blond-brown hair and slim but beautiful figure.

Finally after a while the male woke up. His lashes started to flutter and slowly he opened his eyes. His brown eyes were dull and seemed lifeless. It seemed as if the person was dead.

The male was non other than our MC, Lee Taemin.

Taemin tried to close his eyes again, but the light that was shining trough the window was too bright for him, so he decided to just stay awake and sit on the bed.

He looked around and found out that he was in this dull and white room. The only thing he was thinking in this situation was "Where am I?"

Taemin was confused, to say the least. When he looked around, he thought he was in heaven at first, but then thought that heaven would be more...Colorful?

Either way, he doesn't know why he was here and how he got here. He doesn't even remember what happend before he got here, but he assumed he died somehow. When he tried to remember what happend, he just got a headache.

After a while trying to remember what happend, he decided to think about why he's here, but before he could do that, a voice spoke out of nowhere.

[Hello HOST!]

When Taemin heard the voice, he was surprised, but didn't show it. Instead he decided to find the source of the voice. He looked around, but couldn't find anything.

[I'm here HOST!] The voice spoke again.

[HOST, right in front of you!!]

This time he actually saw something and it was a silver ball?

[Yep HOST, it's me who's speaking! Hi HOST, I'm-] Before it could talk any further, the one and only Taemin interrupted it.

"What and who are you?"

[HOST! I wanted to tell you that, but you interrupted me! Hmpf! Now I'm not gonna tell ya!] The system declared, too bad our MC was not having it.

"If you don't tell me who you are, where I am and why I am here, I will make sure you will be scared to talk ever again and beat you up." While he said that, a dark and spooky aura surrounded him.

[Uwahh! I'm sorry HOST! I will tell you everything!] The system was scared now, really scared. No wonder nobody wanted this HOST and the higher-ups gave Taemin him, he's scarier than Satan himself! But sadly, System has to get trough it and needs to stay strong.

[Hmpf! I will tell you, only because I have to! My name is C.T.F.S, also known as Change Their Fate System. I'm a System and you are my HOST. It happened that you died in your original world and got send here.] Before he could continue, he got interrupted again.

"Why am I here?"

[I was getting there HOST! Anyway you are here at the spawnpoint. Your task is to go trough different worlds and change someone's fate!] , it said enthusiastically. It was actually quite happy, because Taemin was its first ever HOST. Usually it would watch the more expierienced and more powerful Systems while being in the background, but this time he got lucky and got it's own HOST.

"Why should I?" And now all its happiness and confidence got shattered. It didn't really expected that answer, so it was failing to come up with a reason.

[Uh, eh, well..You, uuh..You can go back to your real world!] Now its hope got slighty up, because it thought it is a valid reason. Who wouldn't want to return to their real world?

"I don't care if I'm here or in my real world." And there again System's confidence and hope got shattered . Its Host was really mean! Its really trying its best, but it's HOST wasn't having it.

[What?! Uh, well you don't have a choice anyway! I can force you if I want!] Taemin wasn't impressed, even if it would force him, didn't mean he has to do what the System said. He could just be lazy and do nothing. If System would've heard what he was saying, it would be crying blood.

"Fine, are there rules or something like that?" He decided to just give in, because he has nothing to do anyway.

[Aha! I knew you would give in! Anways, yes there are rules! Rule number 1. You can't act OOC till world 3! And rule number 2. If you fail a world, you have to get punished and need to deal with it! That's basically all.] It said happily. System was now really happy that his host accepted that had has no choice.

"Anything else I need to know?" He needed to make sure, before he did stuff that wasn't allowed. Even though he didn't really care, he didn't want to get punished.

Now that Taemin said that, System remembered he had to inform him about the Shop-system.

[Actually, yes. I need to inform you about the SHOP! There you can buy various stuff. Going from electronics to potions!]

"Potions?" Taemin knew what potions were, because of some online games his past friend showed him, but they were not real, so of course he was confused.

[Yep, potions. There are a lot of potions, for example the BEAUTY-POTION. The potions will make your face beautiful! There is also the CLEANSING-POTION! It will clean your skin and purify your body. Of course there are alot more potions! But they cost a bit. Oh, talking about money, you need SCS, also known as SYSTEMCOINS. You get them each time you complete a world. The higher the difficulty of the world is, the higher the price you get.]

Now Taemin understood. So it was really like those games. Difficulties and coins. His friend used to play a lot of them games, so he kind of understands how it worked, but there is one question he has to ask.

"Do I get some starter packs or something similiar like that?"

[Nope!]

Taemin sighs. He didn't know how he should do this when he didn't even have some sort of help, but he can't do anything against it, so he accepted it.

"Alright, fine. Send me to the first world."

[Yes HOST!] And so Taemin got sucked in a black hole and was on his way to the first world and so, his adventure began.