Arc 1.1

Edited: 🚫

Info:
FL/ML/Kyungsoo(CF) speaking: Yee

When Taemin woke up, he found himself staring at some papers infront of him and saw that in his other hand a pen was. He looked around and saw that he was in an office, a big one at that. He looked around a bit more before a knock on the door interrupted him.

"May I come in?" He heard a voice behind the door say. He wanted to say yes, but before he could answer, his surroundings suddenly started to become black, white and grey and the temperature dropped to 0.

[Hello HOST! Welcome to your first world. I'm going to tell you the plot of this world. The plot of this world is a bit cliche, but not that much.
This world is called
"Feelings are wonderful."

In this world, the FL is Kim Areum, the person who was knocking behind the door. Areum is a beautiful and intelligent woman who also is a white-lotus. She is a very happy and helpful woman, so a lot of men love her for not only her face and body, but also her wonderful personality. The ML is the opposite, being cold and emotionless. His name is Ahn Jae-beom, a very powerful CEO.

Jae-beom has never been interested in someone and grew up emotionless, but that changed when he meets Areum.

Areum and Jae-beom met, when your character visited Jae-beom for a business offer. Even though you guys don't really like each other a lot, he accepted because business is business.

From there on you'd usually send Areum to his company to bring him some stuff, and slowly and slowly they became friends.

Jae-beom at first didn't really think that Areum was someone important, but as time passed, he began to acknowledge her and slowly they became friends. Over the past months they got closer and slowly Jae-beom began to have feelings for her.

Jae-beom not knowing what is happening to him asked his secretary and close friend. After he found out what was happening to him he asked his friend again for some advice on how to make her fall for him. He tried all those things his friend told him to try, like buying her gifts, giving her compliments and so on but they never worked.

He then decided to tell her about his feelings and he did and she accepted his feelings and yada yada , happily ever after.

Now HOST, your character comes in the story. Your character was Jeong Kyungsoo. He was a very confident, perverted and annoying man and surprisingly a CEO. He was a player and slept with every woman he would find attractive, so when he met the FL, she definitely was no exception.

Women would easily fall under his charm, but not Areum. After Areum rejected him, he was suprised and became interested in her. She was the first ever woman to turn him down, so he was determined to make her fall for him.

He would flirt with her, touch her in inappropriate places, buy her expensive gifts and pin her up against a wall and try to kiss her.

This continued on for months, and even when at that time the FL and the ML were dating, he wouldn't stop. The ML didn't like that at all and send a spy to get all the information about his company and destroyed his company.

After he lost his company, he also lost his home and slept with other woman to earn money.

He died a year later because he got involved in a fight with one of the womans husband and he killed Kyungsoo.]

After the system was done with telling him the plot of the world, he just stared blankly at the door infront of him.

The System being confused at Taemin, asked him what's wrong, only to meet with silence.

"Alright, you can go now."

After the System heard it's HOST voice, it was surprised. It's HOST voice was now a lot colder than before.

[Wait what?]

"I said you can go now. I already understood everything, but I have a question. Can I somehow call you while you're gone?"

[Uh, yeah. Just call SYSTEM in your mind and you'll be able to talk with me. Well, I wish you good luck HOST with your first world!]

With that the system disappeared and the room started to get its color again.

After the system was gone, Taemin was trying to remember the plot again. In this world his character is perverted and flirty, which he should keep in mind. He was fooled by a spy, which he should also look out for. While thinking for himself, the FL was waiting behind the door.

She was wondering why he isn't answering, and thought that maybe something happened to him.

With that in her mind, she slowly opened the door, only to find Taemin blankly staring at the door.

Taemin was so lost in his mind, that he didn't even notice the door opening and only realized that he was staring at the door when the FL called him.

"Boss, are you okay?"

"Yeah, uhm. Why are you here?"

"Boss, you told me to get something from the A.H.N company? I have it here."

Areum was now slightly confused at Taemin/Kyungsoo. Doesn't he remember or is he trying to play a trick on her?

"Ahh, yeah. Haha, of course! I was just playing a trick on your cute self." Taemin saved himself there. Slowly he began to adapt to his personality and while talking to the FL, he would throw in some seductive looks and hold her hands.

"Alright, you can go now sweety. Nice boobs by the way." He said with all the confidence he had while the FL was only looking shocked at him.

Hurriedly she got up and excused herself while walking away fast.

After she was gone, Taemin was wondering how he should deal with his fate. He knows he shouldn't be harassing the FL, but he has no other choice but to harass her because that's what his character does. He was also wondering if Areum and Jae-beom were already together. He was thinking to himself that he should ask her in a not obvious way next time, completely forgetting that he could just ask his System.

-♡♡☆~•°

A/N: Hello and sorry that you guys have waited so long for an update. Those who have read the original Chapters 2 and 3, could see that the plot has changed. I wanted to change the plot, because I wasn't completely satisfied with the plot. I also didn't like how I wrote the chapters, and I hope I've improved.
Anyways, that's all. Hope you have a nice whatever time of the day it is!