Arc 1.4

Edited:🚫

Info: FL/ML/CF speaking: Yee
Side-Characters speaking: Yee

This chapter isn't a very good one!!

It was peaceful outside of the Mansion where Kyungsoo lives. Birds were chirping and humming, creating a beautiful song. The sun was up high shining bright and the pond in the park was glistening, creating an illusion, that looked like glitter was hovering above the water. Leaves were falling gently on the ground.

Everything looked beautiful, and when you see the male jogging around the park, it looked like a scene out of a movie.

The male in the park was Kyungsoo. He woke up an hour ago and decided to go jogging for awhile. The park was actually his own private park, but he allowed children, parents and elder people to walk around.

They all were grateful except the teenagers.

He didn't let them in his park, since these days teenagers smoke, drink and break the law. They would also probably dirty his park, which he of course doesn't want. So he put some bodyguards infront of the entrance and the only exit. The whole park was surrounded by electric fences, so even if any of those teenagers even tried to get in, they'd get shocked like a taser touched them.

Enough talking about teenagers, Kyungsoo stopped jogging. The elders walking past him smiled at him and wished him a good morning. Kyungsoo did the same, except that his smile was fake, but they don't need to know that.

"System"

[Yes HOST? What do you need?? Do you want something to buy? But you can't buy anything from the SYSTEM-SHOP, since you don't have any money. And I can't really help you in any way either, because I need an Upgrade for that]

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Isn't there some way to earn some SYSTEMCOINS? Like doing missions or something like that?"

The System thought for awhile. Some way to earn SC? Now that Kyungsoo mentioned missions, it remembers that there is actually a way to earn money! It just forgot to tell Kyungsoo.

[Actually, yeah there is hehe. I just forgot to tell you.]

If the System would have a body, you would see it shuddering and sweating because of the glare Kyungsoo was giving it.

"So you're telling me that I could've had a lot of SYSTEMCOINS right now, basically meaning I could've bought stuff that would be useful, ALSO meaning that I would've been able to complete this world sooner, if you didn't forget to tell me that I could earn SYSTEMCOINS?"

[Ah, HOST. Please don't get angry! This is my first time having a HOST! Have mercy on this poor soul!]

"You're lucky that I can't strangle you."

The System only shuddered again. Luckily it forgot to tell it's HOST that he could actually buy a body for it and it would feel actual physical pain.

"Are there any missions available?" He only asked with a sigh. Getting angry at his stupid System probably wouldn't change anything
[U-Uhm let me check.]

While the System was searching for missions, Kyungsoo started walking back to his Mansion. On his way, Kyungsoo began wondering what he felt when he was at the restaurant.

He knew he was acting to be happy, but why was it so weird for him? Why did it feel like he was actually happy, and not acting? Maybe because the real Kyungsoo is still in him, so he also feels the emotions? But why are they then so foreign yet still so familiar? If he's actually feeling these emotions, wouldn't they get in the way?

Breaking out of his thoughts, he realized he already arrived at his mansion.

The doors already opened when he was infront of his home. As usual, 2 maids greeted him and told him that they already prepared breakfast for him. He made his way to his bedroom, where his clothes were already sorted out for him to wear.

Today he has another meeting with a powerful CEO. Felix Gendim, a foreigner. They met, as his memories said - when Kyungsoo visited a club in Italy. It was a expensive club and only for the elites. Felix bought him a drink and the rest is just a blur. He can only remember that he woke up in Felix's bed the next day and from there on they somehow became friends.

[HOST, good news! There are some Side missions that you can do! You can choose one out of three. Do you want to see them?]

"Yes."

[Alrighty HOST!
First mission: Befriend Jae-beom
Second mission: Make Areum like you
Third mission: Get System an upgrade
You can choose which one you want HOST! The first mission will give you 10 SYSTEMCOINS. The second mission will give you 20 SYSTEMCOINS. The third mission will give you 40 SYSTEMCOINS. Which one do you choose?]

Kyungsoo thought for a bit. The first mission will give him 10 SYSTEMCOINS, which isn't a lot, but it's a lot easier than the other missions. The second mission would be quite hard to do, since he can't act out of character, but at the same time it's double the amount of mission one. The third mission gives the most SYSTEMCOINS, but he doesn't know how to upgrade his System. He doubts that it will tell him how to upgrade it.

"I choose..." He hesitates for a bit. He can only choose one, and won't be able to do the other missions. After thinking for awhile, he finally chose a mission. "I choose the first mission."

[The first mission it is then!Good luck]
It said with a lot of enthusiasm.

Kyungsoo only looked blankly at him.

"I won't need luck"

.'°♡~

Hello, it's me.

Uhm well...

I'M SO SORRY!! \(=^=\')

I really don't have any excuses. I just didn't really want to write and so I didn't update for like 5 months..Aigoo I'm a bad author..

I'm also sorry for this really short chapter! I wanted it to make it a really long one (Around 3-4k words), but I thought that it would be better in the next chapter.

I'm really thankful for all the support I got the past months! ♡

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ♡♡

Anyways, I hope you have a nice whatever time of the day/night it is!

-M