Arc 1.5

Edited: 🚫

"What are these?"
"Cookies"
"Why did you bring me cookies?"
"Because we're friends of course!"

Kyungsoo smiled brightly at Jae-bum.
He had to cook cookies last night, because the System said "It would be a nice gift". Worst thing to this all is, he had to cook them himself.

Why didn't he just ask the chefs?
Because the system refused to let him do that, something to do with "Love" and all that.

Here he is now though, infront of Jae-bum and his mansion. Just that there was one thing he didn't expect, to see him open the door shirtless. He has a good body, Kyungsoo isn't even going to deny that, but it only shocked him that he blushed a little. He didn't think much of it though, thinking it has to do with the old soul in his body.

"So Jae baby, may I come in?" The only reason why he has to go in the mansion and not just give him the cookies is that he wants to get close to Jae-bum, for obvious reasons.

"First of all, don't call me "Jae baby ". Secondly, no."

"Aww c'mon! Don't be such an angry old man and let's talk, you know, since we're F R I E N D S " An obvious emphasize on the friends part.

[I can't believe that you're that bad at making friends!] His system said out of no where.

"Shut up, nobody would be friends with you either"

[So mean!] The system silently cried, still not used to its HOSTS mean behavior, it has a fragile heart!

"Are you even listening?" Jae-bum looked annoyed at Kyungsoo, he doesn't like to repeat himself.

"Uh no, what were you saying?"

A sigh left Jae-bum, he doesn't even know why he's wasting his time on Kyungsoo.
"I said, thank you for the cookies, but I don't eat sweets. You can kindly leave now"

"Aww but Jae! C'mon a little treat won't be bad, besides, I can help you get my sweet little Areum." Hopefully he'll convince Jae-bum with that, knowing that he likes her.

That indeed piped Jae-bums intrest, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea after all?

Too bad it was.

After he eventually agreed to let Kyungsoo in his house, that man couldn't stop himself from touching everything he saw. Statues, trophies, just everything. Jae-bum doesn't like when people touch his stuff, but even though he told him to stop touching everything, Kyungsoo didn't listen.

Now Kyungsoo touched everything, because some stuff seemed...Familiar? Like he was here before, just he doesn't remember when. Every time he touches something in the mansion, he just..Knows. Knows that he was here.

He definitely will ask his system later.

"Ky, it's nice to meet you again my friend!"

"Yeah it's been a while, hasn't it Felix?"
A little chuckle left Kyungsoo's mouth

After he talked with Jae-bum for a bit, he got reminded that he has to meet Felix, his old..Friend. He wouldn't really call Felix a 'Friend', because he definitely thinks that the old soul and Felix did more than just 'Friend things'.

That wasn't important right now though, since right now was business.

"Did you get them Felix?"

"Yep, just how you asked"

"Good, good"

"Ky, baby. We haven't talked for awhile hm? Don't you think that we have to catch up?"