Chapter 7

FLASHBACK

Gabby's (POV)

Few hours ago.

"baby, please do attend the afternoon session of your training today. I just caught up with to many paperworks and meetings the whole morning." I texted my Girlfriend and then immediately grab all my things and went to the Door.

"Cha" tawag ko sa aking TA. "please cancel all my meeting for the rest of the day" I instructed.

"y-yes po, Ma'am... pero what about the meeting with your Dad... I mean Mr.Gregory?" she ask hesitantly and immediately correct to address my father's name properly.

Shit! I almost forgot.

I scratch the end of my eyebrow absentmindedly "what time is it again?" I asked with frustration in my voice.

She quickly scan her computer " uhm... 11am po".

I glance at my wristwatch and mentally count the remaining hours.

Bumuntong-hininga ako.

"okay...can you move it to 4pm? i dont want to cancel it ... I'll just make sure that ill be back on time" I instructed and about to walk towards the Elevator when I remember my girlfriend.

Shoot!

Kaagad akong bumaling kay Cha na nuon ay nanatiling nakatunghay sa akin. "My girlfriend, Louise... "I started but then I pause and creased my eyebrow " you know Louise right? our Engineer from--- "

"of course I know her, Ma'am" pagputol nito sa aking sasabihin while suppressing a smile. Its more of nanunukso ang mga tingin nito but I disregard it.

"anyway... She might call you and ask about me but please... tell her that im in a close door meeting okay?

Alanganin itong tumango at ngumiti maybe wonderin kung saan ba ako pupunta at nagmamadali ang aking pagkilos.

Iyon lang then I went out. Nagmamadali akong lumabas ng building until the valet handed me my car key. He vowed and assist me on the drivers seat.

As soon as I hop in ay kaagad kong idinial ang number ng taong siyang dahilan kung bakit ako nagkukumahog ng mga oras na iyon.

"Hello Couz" a baritone voice answered.

"now tell me, what the hell is going on!" I demanded and then press on the gas.

My car roar and quickly went to the road.

"fucking chill, couz... this is the reason why I don't want to inform you yet"

"don't tell me to calm down! Because you know I can't!"

Dreek hissed on the otherline maybe regretting his action over this matter.

"so ano nga ang nangyari" pagsita ko trying to relax a bit.

"Victor, got escaped and ---"

"what the fuck???!!!" I exclaimed kasabay ng dagliang pagpreno. Kaliwat kanang pagbusina ang napala ko pero wala akong pakialam.

I got shock on his news eventhough I already had a hint a while ago when he texted me na kailangan naming mag-usap tungkol kay Victor.

"papaanong nakatakas ??!" Pagsita ko.

"good question, Couz" bwelta nito pausing on his last word. Kapagkuwan ay may narinig akong pagkalabog sa kabilang linya followed by someones whimpering .