Part 2

After a few minutes Daisy suddenly pulled away from kissing AngelHeart as she slowly pulled away and looked at him with a wide smile on her face, when AngelHeart tried to smile as well but little did Daisy know that he was slowly healing by himself; “So what do I call you?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she looks at him while she still leans against him with her naked body.

“It’s all up to” AngelHeart says to Daisy as his body slowly heals while she doesn’t notice
“How about I call you Angel?” Daisy mentions to AngelHeart which made him smile wide
The two of them were still standing in the shower as Daisy leaned her head against AngelHeart’s chest while he holds her firm in his arms, “How would you feel if I move in with you?” AngelHeart asks Daisy when she suddenly looks at him; “Really?” Daisy mentions to AngelHeart as she smiled with red cheeks

“Yeah” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he smiles wide at her while they look at one another in each other’s eyes
“I’d love that” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she smiles and bites her lip slightly
“When do you want to move in?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as he looks at her “How about now” AngelHeart mentions to Daisy as she didn’t answer but smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him once more.

AngelHeart pulls away slowly as he looks at Daisy “I guess that’s a yes” AngelHeart says to Daisy as they smile at one another
“Can we get out the shower now?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as he smiles wide “Sure” AngelHeart says to Daisy when she suddenly slowly climbs out the shower while AngelHeart gazed upon the beauty of Daisy’s body form; Daisy noticed it as she covered herself with a towel and smiled wide knowing AngelHeart checked her out.

Daisy walked out the bathroom to her bedroom while she had the towel around her body, when AngelHeart eventually got out the shower putting the water off but as he got out the shower his skin was healed though his wings were still injured and in its process of healing; AngelHeart walked out the bathroom hearing Daisy in the bedroom down the hallway on the phone which it sounded like a frustrating conversation.

AngelHeart slowly walked through to the bedroom with a towel around his waist, when he eventually approached the bedroom seeing Daisy standing beside her bed trying to calm herself while she leaned her face in her hand; “Is everything okay?” AngelHeart asks Daisy as he slowly approaches her.

(Sniff) “Yeah everything is fine” Daisy says to AngelHeart trying to hide her tears from him
“I can sense something is bothering you” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he slowly walks closer to Daisy as he eventually stands in front of Daisy as she smiles slightly at him; “Do you want to talk about it?” AngelHeart asks Daisy as he stands still in front of her still with the towel around his waist.

“I’d rather not but let us rather get you sorted with some clothes and get your, wait that’s weird I thought I saw your skin was burnt” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she lifts his arms and touches his skin.

“I have self-healing” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she suddenly looks at him “Of course you do” Daisy says AngelHeart as she smiles at him, “Do you mind staying here while I head to shops to get you some clothes?” Daisy mentions to AngelHeart as she suddenly starts packing her phone and wallet in her handbag.

“Sure” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she suddenly walks out the bedroom but before she walked out the door she looked back at AngelHeart as he looked at her too, when she walked back to him and kissed him deeply before she left “We’ll catch up later I promise” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she pulls away from kissing him.

Daisy finally walked out the bedroom and through to the lounge towards the front door, when she closed the front door and walked to her car to start pulling out the driveway; as Daisy was pulling out the driveway AngelHeart was standing by the window looking out the window as Daisy left to the shops.

After Daisy was out of view AngelHeart walked around her bedroom as he tried to find clues of who she was, when he found a photo of her and a man with an military outfit on her bedside cabinet; AngelHeart stared at the photo for a while when he suddenly put it down and walked through to the lounge.

As AngelHeart got to the lounge he saw a framed note from a newspaper column referring to man named Michael Colleton being killed in action by saving his country from terrorist attacks, when AngelHeart thought to him-self that Michael Colleton was Daisy’s husband who passed away which made him feel more concerned about her as he then walked through to the kitchen taking in where everything was in the kitchen; AngelHeart eventually walked out the kitchen and notices a closed door on the other side of the house.

AngelHeart felt curious of the closed door, when he slowly opened it seeing it was office with plenty stacks of files and many newspaper statement of the Journeys of the army but while AngelHeart was in the office Daisy eventually arrived back home; Daisy got out the car walking towards the front door with bags of clothes in her hands but as she got in the house immediately walked through to the bedroom to put down the bags and on her way back she noticed the office door was open.

Daisy freaked out so she rushed walking towards the office, when she noticed AngelHeart looking around the office “You shouldn’t be in here” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she softly pushes hi out the room and closes the door behind as they were out the room.

“One thing you need to know is to not ever go in there again, you hear me” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she seemed upset but as AngelHeart wanted to answer she interrupted him “Now let’s go get some clothes on you before I lose my mind” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she walks towards the bedroom which AngelHeart had to follow.

AngelHeart got to the bedroom where Daisy was, when she started unpacking the bags of clothes she bought for him “Angel come fit these on for me” Daisy said to AngelHeart like the office situation never happened.

AngelHeart walked towards Daisy as he took the clothes from her and immediately walked to the bathroom closing the door behind as he tried the pair of clothes on, when he got to the point of fitting on the shirt but it seemed to not cover his wings which he then tried to hide his wings like he did the first time; “Ahhh” AngelHeart yelled in pain which scared Daisy and so she came rushing into the bathroom.

“What happened?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she approaches him, “Oh shit” Daisy mentions as she sees AngelHeart was slowly bleeding on his back.
“Take the shirt off, take it off” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she tries helping him take the shirt off before he stains it with blood.
“I think I need not wear a shirt for while till my wings are better” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she suddenly took a wet cloth wiping the access blood off his skin; “Its okay I understand” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she softly touches his wounded wings.

“I’m sorry” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she wipes his wounded wings, “Don’t worry about it will be fine, I’ll just have to figure out another way for you to wear a shirt” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she rinses the cloth off in the washing basin.
“I just need my wings to heal then I can wear a shirt” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he watches her rinse the cloth

“Mmhmm” Daisy mumbles as she finishes rinsing the cloth and carries on wiping AngelHeart’s back
“Can I ask you something?” AngelHeart mentions to Daisy as he looks him-self in the mirror
“Sure” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she wipes his back softly still
“Why’d you accept my request of moving in with you if you had a husband before?” AngelHeart asks Daisy when she suddenly stops and looks at him in the mirror

“You don’t have to answer if you feel uncomfortable about it” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she softly turns him around to look at her
“Listen here it’s not uncomfortable for me with the question you asked but I honest think it’s just that I saw something in you that I was missing inside of me so I wanted to give it a try” Daisy said to AngelHeart as she smiled slightly at him while she looked him straight in the eyes.
“I understand I was just curious because I wondered if I could ever compete with what he gave you” AngelHeart said to Daisy as he looked towards the floor

“Look at me” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she softly lifts his face up to look at her, “I know you may feel that way but there is a thing of new chances and new beginnings which I mean I’d like to start feeling more myself with you okay” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she smiles at him softly stroking his face with her finger as she tries for him to smile back.