Part 9

“What you wanted to do long time ago” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he suddenly walks towards her grabbing Daisy by her hips
“You said you didn’t want this” Daisy said to AngelHeart as she leaned away from him
“Well I changed my mind” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she smiled wide at him

Daisy suddenly leans in to kiss AngelHeart but so deep this time that AngelHeart didn’t resist but kissed her deeper which lead to Daisy undressing AngelHeart, when AngelHeart slowly undressed Daisy as well and they were left in their underwear; AngelHeart slowly moved towards the bed as Daisy slowly leaned back onto the bed while AngelHeart was leaning over her kissing her.

As AngelHeart was about to kiss Daisy’s neck his wings suddenly came out covering them both, “Do you mind putting your wings away” Daisy mentions to AngelHeart as he notices it “Oh sorry it does that when I’m all excited” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he slowly hides them away and carries on kissing Daisy.

Daisy & AngelHeart eventually ended up loving one another as they were meant to be with one another, when Daisy got what she wished for and had her blissful moment with AngelHeart in the meanwhile of accepting that her husband is gone and watching over her; AngelHeart never made Daisy pregnant but loved her with all his Heart.

The both of them lived happily ever after and their neighbor never bugged them ever again, when Daisy still went to work but this time she included AngelHeart to come and see now & again at her work; Daisy slowly got packed up her office and boxed up her husband’s entire things to put in a storage facility.

Daisy & AngelHeart had a new beginning together as their lives were refreshed and AngelHeart ignored the demons that scared him so he became whole and a husband to Daisy, when their journey has ended with to strangers loving one another fully with their entire hearts even through the struggles that may come.

THE END