Part 1

WARNING This Story may contain sensitive scenes and some dark Scenes that might be disturbing for some.
Please beware of when or with whom you Read this.

It all started when AngelHeart was driving around Town in his 2016 Nissan 370Z when he was driving past his neighborhood when he saw a beautiful woman. By the name Daisy
AngelHeart had such a rush through his entire body that it got him to sing a song from his heart.
In the moment after AngelHeart saw Daisy; he stops his car in the street as he slowly gets out with a denim jacket, wavy brown hair all curly, with two diamond earrings and a dark blue denim pants with high top sneakers.
There was rhythm going in the background when AngelHeart decided to sing in 3....2....1...
"Baby ooh baby; you look so damn fine, your beauty has got me feeling so rushed.
Damn!
I just want to hold you close, kiss you but I don't know you.
Aah yeah baby, yeah
"Bass starts kicking"
Black modified BMW drives around AngelHeart as the tires smoke and AngelHeart stands still and says "Yeah" softly
The rhythm comes back and the BMW races off
AngelHeart carries on singing
Hear my voice because I hear your heart beating for me behind the noise, Baby I want to hold you close, I want to just want to taste that smile of yours.
Yeah! I'm a single gentleman but baby you make this Gentleman so into you.
(Rhythm gets higher)
Motorcycles ride by in a speed; Daisy suddenly loses sight of AngelHeart after the Motorcycles pasted.
Like an idiot she was looking around trying to see AngelHeart again, but without her knowing he was standing behind her.

In a second AngelHeart puts his hands on Daisy's shoulders; Daisy reacts to it by turning around.
AngelHeart was finishing his song as the Rhythm slowed down.
He stands there with Daisy in his arms and leans in for a kiss but all of a sudden a Dark synth Rhythm is in the background.
A thunderstorm and black clouds were surrounding the beautiful clear sky when a black smoked winged figure like AngelHeart was standing across the Street looking at AngelHeart and Daisy.
AngelHeart and Daisy were looking at this strange dark figure, when Daisy figured out that it looked like AngelHeart but with wings.
AngelHeart looks at Daisy as she looks at him "I will return to you" AngelHeart said to Daisy.
AngelHeart stands in front of Daisy shielding her from what's about to happen.
AngelHeart stands taking his Denim jacket off with just a black v neck shirt underneath.
Daisy was so fascinated by the way AngelHeart took his Jacket off, with red colors on Daisy's cheeks by admiring AngelHeart as he stands there in front of her.

Daisy stands there feeling speechless but what Daisy didn't know is AngelHeart had his own trick that wasn't in sight of her eyes; so AngelHeart stands firm with courage to face this Demon when all of a sudden hug golden brown Wings appear from the back of AngelHeart.
Daisy was so surprised on what she was seeing right in front of her; the fact of AngelHeart actually being an Angel made her feels this electricity flowing under her skin.
As AngelHeart and this Demon was about to fight a bright lightning struck the middle of the street; giving the heads up to fight one another.
Hard battle music was going on in the background when AngelHeart and the demon was fighting with everything they got.
AngelHeart took the first blow from the Demon which pushed him hard in the concrete street; the Demon started singing these constant words as he knocks AngelHeart down so he wouldn't get up.
"You can't contain, you can't beat me; you can't overcome me" the Demon said over and over to AngelHeart
AngelHeart was getting pissed by the insults this Demon was saying to him; AngelHeart just kept thinking of everything I did to get where he is now.
AngelHeart didn't want this Demon to ruin his good vibes in his life so the Demon tried another blow at AngelHeart but he stopped his fist from hitting him.
AngelHeart started glowing with bright yellow light around his entire Body leading to his wings turning Snow white.
AngelHeart had this bright white track pants and Shirt on him; the Demon was in shock not by his appearance but by AngelHeart's spirit of not giving up and the bright glow in his eyes.
Aggravated the Demon started getting because he wasn't succeeding to his job; the Demon decides to thrust towards AngelHeart as he was floating in midair.
The Demon burst into anger throwing every hit or energy towards AngelHeart but with every blow the Demon threw AngelHeart was blocking it or reflecting the effects back to the Demon giving him his own Blows that he threw towards AngelHeart.
The Demon was pushed into the concrete street like he did to AngelHeart but with his anger the Demon started forming this Bright red flames around him as he got back up.
The Demon tried again to throw some more energy towards AngelHeart but on a few time the Demon couldn't until he realized Daisy was standing there watching.
The demon had a dark grin on his face looking towards AngelHeart when AngelHeart figured out his next move; the Demon got passed AngelHeart with a speed heading towards Daisy when just has he wanted to grab her AngelHeart swooped in and grabbed Daisy to safety.
The Demon ended up flying into a concrete fountain from the force of his own actions; AngelHeart checked if Daisy was okay so she just smiled and kissed him on his Cheek.
AngelHeart was speechless but then the Demon yelled with fire coming out his mouth; a couple of flames and energy waves were going off around him.
The energy waves were flowing towards AngelHeart so fast and rapidly that AngelHeart couldn't predict every wave that was flowing towards him and Daisy.

Like a bad windy day every wave was hitting AngelHeart straight on, AngelHeart looked back at Daisy as he was blocking the waves with his wings and arms; when AngelHeart realized his gem of his world that he'd do anything to keep her safe.
The Demon didn't seem to run out of energy waves so AngelHeart decided to block them in a way to make them flow away from Daisy but at the time AngelHeart didn't realized he'd be damaging his Wings with every energy wave that got stronger and hotter as he got closer to the Demon.
All of Sudden the song Warrior from imagine dragons was playing in the background when AngelHeart was giving his all to end this Demon once and for all; as AngelHeart was getting closer to the Demon he went with the flow of the music making him to start shouting in raging courage and effort.
The Demon never saw it coming so with a delay of reaction the Demon got hit by his own energy and became history; AngelHeart was so out of breathe and energy standing there as the Demon disappeared when Daisy ran towards him to see if he was okay.
Daisy got to AngelHeart when she noticed his wings were burnt and started falling feather by feather; Daisy wanted to tell AngelHeart but he already knew after that final blow.
Daisy stood in front of AngelHeart wrapping her arms around his waist leaning her head on his chest; AngelHeart eventually wrapped his burnt arms around Daisy, giving her a deep hug.

AngelHeart was lead into Daisy's House to get him cleaned and doctored; they both walked into the house heading to the bathroom when Daisy put the Shower water on for AngelHeart to get into.
Daisy was getting all the medical things to help clean AngelHeart's wounds when AngelHeart decided to undress to no more clothes but just his injured body and broken wings were showing.
Daisy realized he was undressing so like a typical woman she was admiring his naked body; AngelHeart was silent at this moment just standing in the shower letting the Hot water flow on his sensitive skin.
Daisy just tried to keep quiet like she didn't notice him naked and started sorting the Medical things on the Bathroom basin table; AngelHeart noticed Daisy was still there and knew she saw him naked even though she acts like she didn't.
AngelHeart climbed slowly out the shower walking towards Daisy when he stood behind her being soaking wet from the shower water and leaned against Daisy with no words but heavy breathing.
Daisy was surprised by what he was doing and didn't know what to do until AngelHeart took her hand leading her into the shower with him; Daisy would undress in the shower with AngelHeart and AngelHeart helped her.
After a couple of seconds with Daisy and AngelHeart being naked together in the shower; AngelHeart pulled Daisy closer to his body that her skin would touch his.
They both were standing there holding each other breathing in and out with the warm water flowing all over them; AngelHeart looked at Daisy as she was turning her face towards him.
AngelHeart acted without hesitation and kissed Daisy on her tender lips like there was still life in him; Daisy returned it by making it longer and placing her soft hands on his chest.

THE END