Part 7

(20 minutes later)

AngelHeart was sitting on the couch eating his sand-witch while watching some Television, when Daisy eventually walked out the bathroom all cleaned and dressed which she then heard the TV was on knowing it was AngelHeart watching TV so she walked through to the bedroom feeling all depressed but as Daisy walked to the bedroom feeling depressed AngelHeart’s senses started acting up when he looked towards the bedroom frowning; AngelHeart sensed something was off with Daisy as his Angel instincts kicked in knowing he should react to it. 

AngelHeart put down his plate with his half eaten sand-witch and walked through to the bedroom, when he slowly noticed Daisy was lying on her bed looking on her phone as he got to the bedroom; Daisy acted like nothing happened and didn’t look towards AngelHeart standing by the doorway.

“Is something bothering you?” AngelHeart asks Daisy as she suddenly puts her phone down “What makes you think that?” Daisy mentions to AngelHeart as she finally looks at him.

“I can sense it when something is off about you” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he slowly approaches her and sits on the edge of the bed on her side.
“Sigh” Daisy moans as she leans her head against the wall behind her

“Tell what’s bothering you” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he softly touches her leg
Daisy looks up as AngelHeart touched her leg, when she slightly smiled at him “I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong for you to not want me like I want you” Daisy says to AngelHeart as he smiles looking down at the floor

“The truth is I fear getting close to you like you want me to because I worry about the consequences we may have after doing so” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he looks up at her smiling slightly
“But I’m sure the consequences won’t be that bad” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she leans forward softly placing her hand over AngelHeart’s hand.

“I get you saying that but once we connect our souls by the actions you want with me, there may be some complications that you may get pregnant with a baby with my gifts and the government may separate us from each other as they find out” AngelHeart says to Daisy trying to tell her the truth without hurting her feelings.

After AngelHeart explained the truth to Daisy she leaned her head again against the wall behind her feeling more depressed, when AngelHeart slowly held Daisy’s hand as she leaned back; “I never said I didn’t want to have those moments with you I just said I don’t want us to be in pain afterwards” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he tries to make her feel better.

“I understand” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she looks at him smiling slightly
“Let’s not feel horrible about this okay, let us do something together to feel better” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he reaches his hand out towards her

Daisy smiles wide and slowly takes AngelHeart’s hand as he leads her off the bed and towards the lounge, “Where we going?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as they slowly approach the lounge; AngelHeart suddenly puts some instrumental music in the background “May have this dance with you?” AngelHeart asks Daisy as he reaches his hand out again for Daisy.

Daisy smiles at him as she slowly takes his hand, when AngelHeart slowly dances with Daisy as he slowly spins Daisy around to the music and Daisy kept a wide smile on her face as she was slowly dancing with AngelHeart; the music becomes calmer as AngelHeart pulls Daisy close as he places his hands on her hips while daisy places her hands on AngelHeart’s shoulders.

“This is nice” Daisy says to AngelHeart as they look at one another smiling
“I thought you might enjoy this” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck as they sway to the music

“Where did you learn to dances so nicely?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she looks at his lips, “It just came naturally” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he looks at her eyes when she suddenly did the same.

Daisy smiles wide as they carry on swaying to the music, when Daisy suddenly stopped as she thought of her husband and stood back for a moment “What’s wrong?” AngelHeart asks Daisy as she doesn’t smile suddenly, “It’s nothing” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she smiles slightly.

“Do want to take a break and maybe get some rest?” AngelHeart mentions to Daisy as she suddenly sat back onto the couch
“I think I’m just going get some rest” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she suddenly gets up and walks through to the bedroom.

AngelHeart stood there in the middle of the lounge as he watched Daisy walk away, when he thought to him-self “Maybe she still thinking about her husband” AngelHeart thinks to him-self as he slowly through to the bedroom.

AngelHeart stands by the doorway of the bedroom, when he sees Daisy lying on her side facing the window which AngelHeart stood there for a bit then slowly walked back to the lounge; as AngelHeart was about to walk to the lounge Daisy was wide awake hearing him walk back to the lounge as she slowly closed her eyes to fall asleep.

While Daisy was taking a nap AngelHeart sat down on the couch in the lounge thinking of ways to treat Daisy for her busy day, when he thought of walking through to the kitchen grabbing her car keys and walks back through to the lounge; as AngelHeart got to the lounge he slowly opened up the front door and walked outside closing the door behind him.

AngelHeart slowly opened Daisy’s car and got into the car, when he suddenly started it and pulled out the driveway into the road; AngelHeart drove off as he was heading to the shops to get something lovely to eat for dinner tonight and something special for Daisy.