Part 6

(Meanwhile by Daisy’s work)
Daisy was doing usual working as a grocery shop assistant, when she was behind the counter with her friend who helps her “So anything new with you?” Daisy’s friend asks her as she was finishing up with a customer

“Nothing much” Daisy says to her friend as she tries to hide her smile, “Oh it’s definitely something because you smiling, tell me” Daisy’s friend asks her again; “I rather not” Daisy says to her friend as she helps another customer

The customer eventually left, “Come on please tell me” Daisy’s friend asks her again “Fine its just guy I’ve fallen in love in with” Daisy says to her friend as she sorts the cash in the cashier

“But what about Michael” Daisy’s friend mentions to her as she sorted some items on the back shelf
“He’s gone and can’t stay alone the rest of my life” Daisy says to her friend as another customer comes to the till

Daisy finishes helping the customer as her friend mentions something, “I understand what you saying, Is he at least worth your time especially all you’ve been through?” Daisy’s friend asks her again as she stops for a bit

“He is worth it but thing his he doesn’t want to get intimate with me” Daisy says to her friend as another customer comes to the till, when Daisy eventually helps another customer while her friend sorts the back shelf quick.  

Daisy finished with the customer, when her friend stops for a bit “Well do what feels best for you girl, if he is worth it with all the things he won’t do with you then he’s a keeper but if something bothers you about him then let him go” Daisy’s friend says to her as Daisy looks at her friend with a frown.

“Nothing about him bothers me I just seem guilty by messing with his feelings when some of my actions he doesn’t like” Daisy says to her friend as she sits back to have her lunch break
“Well then I have nothing else to say but just wish you the best with him” Daisy’s friend says to her as she suddenly helps a customer while Daisy takes a break

“Thanks” Daisy says to her friend as she suddenly takes a bite of her lunch
“Now that I think about it I have something to ask you” Daisy’s friend says to her as she stops taking a bite of her lunch
“Does his body look good when you know its” Daisy’s friend mentions to her as Daisy knew what she meant, “Yes, now can I finish my lunch” Daisy says to her friend as she gets frustrated

Daisy’s friend leaves her alone to eat her lunch while she helped customers in Daisy’s place, when the shop manager comes walking towards the tills “Daisy what do you think you doing?” the manager mentions to Daisy, “I’m eating lunch” Daisy says to her boss as he frowns “Well get done and get back to work” the manager says to Daisy as he then walks away.

It was almost 2pm which was Daisy’s end of her shift, when AngelHeart was feeling lonely at Daisy’s place which he suddenly decided to walk through to the office again to find out more about Daisy’s past but as AngelHeart was in the office he found a document stating that Daisy had to quit her job of a military medic after her husband’s passing which made AngelHeart more worried about Daisy; AngelHeart put the document back and put everything back neatly for he noticed it was almost time for Daisy to get home.

After AngelHeart cleaned up his mess in the office he walked through to the kitchen wanting to make him-self something to eat, when he suddenly smelled this horrible stench coming from somewhere which it ended up being the rubbish bin so AngelHeart took the rubbish bag out the rubbish bin and put in the big rubbish bin in the front yard; after AngelHeart put the rubbish away he started stinking from sweat and the rubbish so he walked into the house walking through to the bathroom.

AngelHeart put the shower water one and closed the bathroom door, when as he was busy in the bathroom Daisy suddenly pulled up in front of the garage which she then left her car by the garage locking it and walking into the house; as Daisy got into the house she noticed AngelHeart wasn’t in the lounge or in the kitchen “Angel” She called out trying to look for him around the house.

Daisy walked through to the bedroom but on her way to the bedroom she heard the shower water going in the bathroom, when it suddenly made her imagine naughty things about AngelHeart; Daisy was tempted to open up the bathroom door and watch AngelHeart showering but she took a deep breath and walked through to bedroom with a wide smile on her face.

While AngelHeart was busy in the bathroom Daisy was busy looking through her closet for some clean clothes to put after she showers, when AngelHeart suddenly stopped showering and walked out the bathroom with just a towel around his waist towards the bedroom; “ha” AngelHeart screamed as he got a fright seeing Daisy in the bedroom.

“Hi” Daisy greeted AngelHeart as he stood still by the bedroom door, “Hi” AngelHeart said to Daisy as she smiled at him

“Did I give you a fright?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she sits on the edge of the bed
“Well kinda yeah” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he walks towards her closet getting some clothes for him to wear

“I’m sorry” Daisy says to AngelHeart as he interrupts her “It’s okay” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he looks through the clothes Daisy bought for him
“I’m going to go shower as well if you want to join me” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she picks up her clean clothes and slowly walks to the bathroom.

AngelHeart didn’t reply to Daisy as she walked out, when he looked around the closet door making sure Daisy wasn’t in the room so he could change into clean clothes but while AngelHeart was getting dressed Daisy was in the bathroom putting the shower water on again waiting For AngelHeart to come walking into the bathroom; Daisy waited for a while for it to happen when she realized it wasn’t going to happen so she frowned and climbed into the shower.

While Daisy was in the shower she kept thinking to her-self “I don’t think he wants me the way I want him” Daisy thought to her-self as she stood in the middle of the shower looking down at her feet sighing.

Meanwhile AngelHeart finished getting dressed and walked to Daisy’s side of the bed picking up her phone, when he put his phone number on Daisy’s phone while putting her phone number on his phone; after AngelHeart exchanged phone numbers he walked through to the kitchen to start making something for him to eat.