Part 3

“I understand” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he smiles slightly at her, “Okay come on lets sort this clothes and get something to eat” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she smiles at him and slowly walks out the bathroom through to the bedroom.

While Daisy was in the bedroom AngelHeart suddenly looked in the mirror looking at him-self as he smiles “Thank you” AngelHeart whispers as he looks up to the roof referring to the sky, when he eventually walks through to the bedroom and slowly helps Daisy fold up the clothes while they both had smiles on their faces; the two of them eventually finished folding the clothes when Daisy suddenly walked to her cupboard putting AngelHeart’s clothes on another shelf below her clothes.

“So if I may ask before all the fighting with someone else did you come up with that song about me by yourself?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she closes the cupboard while AngelHeart was standing beside her bed looking at her.

“Well yeah I came up with at the spot why you ask?” AngelHeart says to Daisy ending it with a question

“Just curious because it was beautiful” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she walks towards him

“Would you do more like that?” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she holds both his hands and looks him in the eyes and at his lips

“Well it depends on my mood and the feeling of the moment” AngelHeart said to Daisy when she suddenly cut him off by kissing him.

AngelHeart slowly pulled away from Daisy’s kiss “We got stop doing that every time we about to talk” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she interrupts “Why don’t you like my kisses?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she looks him in the eyes.

“I didn’t say I don’t like your kisses I just don’t want to lead them further” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she frowns, “What you trying to say?” Daisy asks AngelHeart as she moves away crossing her arms looking at him with a frown.

“I’m just saying I don’t want it to lead to us, you know get physical and all” AngelHeart says to Daisy, “Ag” she moans and walks away showing him her hand before she walks through to the kitchen.

“I’m sorry” AngelHeart called out to Daisy as she seemed upset at him for saying so but AngelHeart didn’t know what to do now after saying that towards her so he stood still in the middle of the bedroom looking towards the window trying to understand why that upset her.

AngelHeart eventually walked through to the lounge, when Daisy was busy in the kitchen making some lunch for her & AngelHeart but suddenly as she was cutting some tomatoes “Ouch” Daisy moaned due to her cutting her hand which AngelHeart noticed it and rushed to the kitchen; “I’m fine” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she moves away from him when he tried to help.

Daisy walked to the washing basin washing off the access blood, “Mm” Daisy moaned to the pain “Please let me help you” AngelHeart says to Daisy as she wraps her in a cloth, “I don’t need your help” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she suddenly walks through to the bathroom to get the medical kit; which AngelHeart followed her as she was trying to bandage her hand but he knew she was struggling to do it by herself.

AngelHeart didn’t care about what she said, when he walked towards her taking her hand ignoring what she may say and helped her wrap her hand with the bandage “I said I didn’t need your help” Daisy says to AngelHeart as she watched him softly touch her hand; as Daisy was looking at AngelHeart doctoring her hand she suddenly got over being upset with him and looked at him while he was focusing on Daisy’s hand.

“This may sting” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he slowly puts some ointment on her cut, “Owe” Daisy moans from the pain when AngelHeart slowly wraps the bandage over her hand “There you go” AngelHeart says to Daisy as he gets up and walks out the bathroom while Daisy watched him walk out.