29: Game Night

ELLE
Can't Stop Me Now-The Score

My knowledge of football is close to none. What I know is that the two opposing teams kick the ball around until one of them gets it in the other person's net. That's about it. The men in my life may be very involved, but I never partook in any of it. The most I'd do is just sit around with my brother whenever he'd watch his favourite team on TV.

So when Niall asked me to come to one of his games, its was a bit funny to me. At first I wasn't so sure it was the best idea for me to attend. Photographers and paparazzi would be overflowing the stadium, but he kept going on and on about it being a big deal since it was a final for the Europa Champions League.

Yeah, I don't know what that is. I just said yes because his complaining was getting annoying.

So I ended up making my way to the changing rooms before the game with Bri trailing behind me, because I refused to come here completely on my own. We've already shown our VIP passes to what felt like dozens of security personnel to be allowed back here who made sure we weren't just fans trying to get to the players.

Finally reaching the locker room, we faced the entirety of the team preparing for the match, thankfully all already in uniform. My eyes raked the sea of blue in search for one particular person, the hustle and bustle in the room and the people constantly walking around not really allowing me to see clearly.

"Hey you! You're Horan's girl right?" A brunette teammate of his walked over to us, his familiar face instantly making me remember and recognise him.

"I guess." I chuckled, my heart picking up speed from the way I was just addressed. His light blue eyes examined me carefully, the colour not as vibrant and deep as Niall's but still captivating before his attention was turned to the black beauty next to me.

"Brought a friend with you?" He widely smiled, extending his hand to Bri.

"Yeah, this is Brianna." I introduced, looking at her to find her staring at him like she was starstruck.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Louis." He proudly smirked, doing what he did to me when he met me and kissing her knuckles.

" He proudly smirked, doing what he did to me when he met me and kissing her knuckles

"Tomlinson?" He eyes went a bit wide, a smile growing on her face to mirror his.

"You already know me love? That's a good start." He winked at her, not even trying to hide the fact he was flirting with her. I rolled my eyes at the both of them, deciding to not get mixed up into whatever it was that was happening here. As far as I knew, Bri was still seeing Zayn and I was already starting to feel sorry for him.

"Excuse me Louis. Do you know where Niall is?" I butted in, hoping I'd get the answer I needed and get out of their way. He looked around the room, spotting him a few seconds later and lifting his arm in the air.