Chapter 3

"Mother I do not understand, why are you leaving so suddenly? It's because of that meeting isn't it? Something happened."
Reginald was intimidating me by blasting question after question while I threw my clothes in a bag.
"Reggie please stop, just look after your brother for me. Lucinda will check up on you guys everyday."

Reginald stood there by the door, basically glaring at his mother to answer him.
Something about the meeting shook her. She was in a rush, paler yet determined. It also bothered him that she didn't ask Aunt CiCi to check up on them. Would Aunt CiCi stop her from whatever she was about to do?
He fisted his hands, he loved his mother and he didn't want to see her get hurt.

I closed my bag and let out a breath.
"Reggie, please, I need to go. I know you want answers and I can't give them to you, but I'll make you a deal." I ruffled his hair, "If I'm not back in a week, call your Aunt. She'll find me in to time."
He frowned but I knew he would be reassured of my sudden parting if Anastasia was thrown into the mix.
"Fine, but you have to call us every day."
I kissed his cheek, "I promise."
He helped me with my bags and when I exit the room Edward was there tearing up a bit.
"Oh Monkey." I gave him a hug. "I don't want you to go Mom, I feel bad about you going." He clinged onto me and I held him.
"Don't worry Monkey, I'll be oky and I'll be back soon oky."
He held out his pinky for me, "Pinky promise mom."
I hooked my pinky with his. "Pinky promise." and I kissed our pinkies and he smiled.
"Oky!" I kissed his head and took my bags.
"You'll be oky, right mom?" Reggie asked, I didn't have to look twice to see that he was worried about me.
"I will be." I kissed his cheek.
"Now be good boys, I'll be back soon oky." I blew them a kiss and left to meet Kai up front.
"Let's go."
I tell Kai and he started the car.
"Thank you for this Dorothy."
I was trying not to tear up, this was not an easy decision to make.
"Just promise you'll keep our deal."
"I will."

Just before we reached his pack he told be to get into the boot. I did that and he drove into the pack, making it back to the Edcard's house where he had a special clinic to handle the alpha. Kevin had one of those rooms as well.
It was well into the night so no one saw me enter the house.
He immediately showed me to where Edcard was and I almost collapsed when I saw him.
"By the goddess."
The once strong man was now almost skin and bones, tubes sticking out everywhere and he looked so pale.
The heart monitor was the only thing reassuring me that he was still alive.
"The doctor will be here to hook you up if thats alright, we need to do a direct transfusion."
"Oky."
"I can show you your room so long."
I look at Edcard, "Alright."
He took me to one of the bedrooms.
It was pale green room with white bedding and a darker green carpet.

"I'll let you settle in and I'll call you when the doctor is here

"I'll let you settle in and I'll call you when the doctor is here." and he left.
I sat on the bed trying not to cry. That is something I never wanted to see, I didn't want to see my mate in such a weak state.
"You'll be oky soon Edcard."
She rested her head and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Become my luna, Bianca." He whispered in my ear and I stepped away from him.
"I have a mate somewhere Alpha, I cannot."
It seemed that Kevin did not like that at all, because I was thrown against the wall.
"I don't think you have a choice Bianca." I tried to get up but I felt weak. He picked me up and locked me up with him in his room.
"You will be my Luna, you will act as if you love me like you would love your own mate and you will not tell a soul about this, this is an order." I could feel my wolf submitting against our will and forming the alpha order bond. I cried as he threw me on the bed.
"You'll make a fine luna and a wife." He smirked.

I was woken up by Kai's knocking and I wiped the sweat away from my head. I needed to compose myself.
"Y....yes?"
"The doctor is here." I open the door and obviously there stood Kai.
He gave an uncomfortable smile and we went to Edcard's room where the doctor was waiting.
"Good day. I am Doctor Thomas, I pressume you are miss Dorothy?" He held out his hands for me to shake and I did.
"Right, before we begin I just need to do a health check if that's alright luna?"
"Please call me Dorothy, and it's fine."
The doctor did a health check and when he was satisfied he hooked me up so I can directly give blood.
"You might feel slight pain but nothing too much, but tell me if you get worse. This will put a strain on your body."
I smiled and rest on the bed. "If it's for my mate, I'll do anything."

Kai watched as the doctor hooked Dorothy up, she was reassuring him all the way that she would be fine.
So why did he feel a pit in his stomach when he saw the blood going from Dorothy to Edcard?
"Doctor are you sure she's fine?" He asked outside the room.
"Yes, I believe her to be in peak condition." He frowned and looked at Thomas, "Remember that she is still the luna, look after her."
"Do not worry Kai, I will not put her in harms way."
He looked back at Dorothy who only looked at Edcard, holding his hand with the arm that did not have a needle in it.
Just what happened between his alpha and luna?

🌸🌸🌸

The truth about Kevin and Bianca Dorothy is being braught to light.

Was Dorothy really inlove with Kevin?

I feel so proud when I write in Reginald's pov. He is such a great son!