Chapter 5

The road back to Dorothy's house felt long and heavy.
Kai would constantly look over to Dorothy who was sleeping soundly all the way.
He was glad he could hear her breathing with his werewolf hearing or else he would have checked her pulse every five minutes. She must be so tired.
It was just as the sun set when they finally got to Dorothy's place.

"Dorothy, we're here." Kai shook me awake and I wiped my eyes and look at my home and smiled.
I'm finally home.
I turn to Kai, "You'll honor our deal?" I needed to know for sure.
Kai sighed closing his yes.
"If it was anyone else I would have trouble, but your our Luna, unofficially but still our Luna and you saved our Alpha. I will honor or deal." I relaxed and smiled. "Thank you Kai, I know it won't be easy. You have my thanks."
We got out and he helped me with my luggage. Reginald and Edward should be at their extra curriculum activities.
"Momma!" I instantly panicked when I turned around and Edward crushed into my body, making me fall on the floor. My body was still weak.
"Hi Monkey." I kissed his head and look up to see that Kai was completely frozen and staring at Edward.
"Eddie I told you not to run." Reginald caught up and frowned at Kai who was still staring at Edward.
"Reginald, please take your brother up."

Reginald didn't like the way this stranger, who took his mother away, was staring at Eddie. He immediately frowned and met his mother's eyes who held desperation in them. She didn't look good at all, she looked so weak.
"Regginald, please take your brother up."
He placed his hand on Eddie's shoulder. He knew it was serious when his mother called his full name. "Eddie come, we need go now."
"I wanna stay with Momma!"
"Eddie, why don't you go get your gift ready for Momma?" He knew Eddie would take the bait.
"Oky!" Eddie quickly rushed to the apartment and he followed. His mother silently thanked him when he took her bags. He didn't need this stranger to intrude their house.

Bless Reginald's soul.
Right now I was in panic mode, Kai saw Edward and there can be no denying that he isn't Edcard child.
"He's...." Kai was totally taken away by this news.
"You can't tell him." I said.
"Dorothy, he needs...."
"I don't want to hear it!" I felt panicked, he will take Edward away from me.
"You won't take my pup away from me."

Kai watched her storm away. He was still in shock. They had an alpha heir!
But who was the older boy? He could sense that he had alpha blood in him as well, just not that strong as Eddie. He knew the boys already shifted, they will be very strong.
Maybe their story really was complicated.

I rushed upstairs and shut the door. My heart was pounding and I felt light headed.
"Mother?" Reginald was by my side as he leads me to the couch and sat me down. He got me a drink and he eyed me worryingly.
"I'm fine Reggie." I caressed his cheek, hoping his frowning will go away.
"Mother, you are hiding something."
I chuckled, nothing gets pass Reggie. "My boy, sometimes you need to let your mom worry about something sometimes."
"But you worry enough mother." I teared up and pulled him in for a hug. "I love you, Reginald, always."
"Momma look what I got you!"

"Momma look what I got you!" Eddie broke the moment when he jumped on the couch and shoved the present almost in their mother's face.
"Oeh." She took it and admired the wrapping. Something he knew his mother loved for some reason.
"Can I eat it?" She toyed and Eddie shook his head.
"Don't be silly Momma!" They laughed and she carefully opened the present.
It was a hanging photoframe that he helped making. It was three frames that was connected by rope.

The first photo was one of him simply smiling at the camera

The first photo was one of him simply smiling at the camera. She second one was of all three of them together laughing with icing all over their faces.
That was a nice day.
The third one was of Eddie sitting in a pile of leafs smiling up at the camera.
"We made that for you Momma." His mother started to tear up again.
"Oh this is beautiful, thank you so much my babies." She kissed Eddie all over his face, making him laugh. She then kissed Reginald on his head, resting her head on his.
"You know I love you guys so much."
Eddie giggled. "We know momma!"
Something was definitely wrong with his mother and it involved that man.
"Let's order pizza for tonight!" Mother suggested and that made Eddie yell in excitement.
"Pizza Momma!" His mother laughed amd carefully stood up, he noticed.
"Let's go see what we're going to order. Reggie I assume you want three cheeses?" His mother smiled at him and he nodded. "You know me well."
She rolled her eyes. "It's all you ever order if we do pizza."
He shrugged, "What can I say, I love cheese."
Mother smiled and went to Eddie whose eyes were as big as an ufo, not knowing what pizza to order when we all knew he's going to end up with the meaty one.

I knew Reggie was keeping a close eye on me and I knew he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. He would find out the truth, one day, but I'll stall for as long as I have to.
Or as long as I'm able to.

🌸🌸🌸

Kai found out about the kids, will he tell Edcard about the future alpha?

Will Dorothy be oky?