Chapter 10

"Please my love don't!" She screamed. She was being dragged by the hair back into the alpha suit. Her hands held her stomach to protect her baby.
"Shut up mate!" He growled and threw her on the bed.
"You tried to leave me." Her whole body shook in fear, but she kept her hands on her stomach.
"I...I..."
"Shut up!" He growled and started to undo his pants. Fear spiked as she looked at the belt that he held with a sinister smile.
"I will fuck and beat you so hard."
Oh goddess no!
"Try to run, I dare you." He would surely kill her if she tried to escape. If it was just her, she would have let Kevin kill her, but she had someone to protect.
She prayed to the goddess to protect her child at all cost.
The fist hit was on her feet. "I'll fucking ruin your feet so you'll never try to run from me again!"
It only got worse from there.

He yelled in pain, his wolf was howling, whimpering in pain. This was the worst one yet, the pain is more vivid.
He stormed to Doctor Thomas and pushed him against the wall.
"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now when you know exactly what is wrong with me?"
Thomas gulped, he knew the alpha would take action soon, it was only a matter of time.
"Alpha, I did what I had to save you, without D...." Thomas stopped with his eyes wide. He almost spilled something.
"Without who Thomas?"
"I'm sorry, kill me if you must, but I made a promise." He growled and threw Thomas on the ground.
"I won't kill you yet." He growled and stormed off.
It was time to meet Doctor Wilson.

Kai rushed to Thomas as soon as Thomas called him.
"The alpha is furious and is demanding answers, we can't keep this a secret for long Kai."
Kai cursed, "I'm sorry I put you in this position Thomas."
Thomas coughed and stood up, "It was to save our alpha, I do not regret it one bit. However he stormed out of here on a mission."
Kai rushed to the Alpha's study, he knows he was here recently.
He looked around and saw a note on his desk between papers.

'RED's 3h00'

No no no!
He said and he checked the time and quickly got to his car. He stopped at the border.
"Xale, dit the alpha leave?"
"Yeah, looked like he was in a hurry."
He cursed and sped off.
His alpha was on his way to find out the truth!

Edcard stopped in front of the place called RED'S and the smell of vanilla and so many other flavors knocked him to his feet.
He went inside. He immediately saw Dr Wilson and he joined him on the opposite seat.
"Thank you for meeting me Dr Wilson." Dr Wilson shook his hand, "Pleasure is mine Mr McCallaghan."
A waiter came, "Afternoon sirs, can I get you anything? I can recommend the Eddie's special for this week if you are craving something sweet to eat and it goes well with a nice cup of coffee." The girl beamed, it was clear she loves this job.
"I'll have the special with coffee then." Dr Wilson also took the special. "Fantastic, I'll be with you shortly."
Things turned serious the moment she left.
"So, what do you have for me doctor?"
Dr Wilson fixed his glasses and took out a thick file.
"From my research and many of my colleagues, we have came to the one conclusion to what this 'condition fluid' can be." The Dr looked very nervous as he relays this to him. Was the liquid something bad? Illegal? Dangerous?
"Well?"
"It can only be explained that the condition fluid is the blood...."
"Alpha!" Kai stormed in looking frantic as he spotted them.
"Edcard please don't! Stop looking into your healing process." Edcard wanted to growl at his beta. How dare he demand something from him after hiding something from him, but it was met with someone elses growl.
"You!"

Reginald was helping out today at the shop, his mother was still bedridden and he feared the worse. But he needed to be strong, his mother begged him.

Reginald sat next to his mother, held onto her hand and cried. She looked like death and it frightens him so much. "Reggie." His mother whispered, a faint smile played on her lips. "Don't cry my sweet boy." She kissed his knuckles and that only made him cry more.
"Reggie, you are going to have to be strong for me for a while oky?" Her voice comes out hoarse and he hands her her water.
"No! You need to get better!" Mother chuckled, "Stubborn pup."
There was silence between them, their hold on each other never loosend.
"Please Reggie?"
His head falls from his shoulders, "I will."
"Good."

Since that day mother only got worse and he had to be strong. He didn't want to be, but then he saw his brother in tears and full of fear. He understood then why he had to be strong.
He was busy making a mix for the next batch of chocolate when he heard a commotion in front and he stormed out. He saw red when he saw a very familiar guy.
"You!" He marched up to the man and punched him hard enough to meet the floor.

Edcard watched with wide eyes as this young man punched his beta to the ground.
"What did you do to my mother!" The man punched Kai's face.
"It's all your fault!" The man growled and his canines started to show and his whole body shook.
"Reginald!" A voice called that stilled everything in his body.
The smell of roses entered his nose and if he didn't sit he would have fell to his knees.

It couldn't be.

🌸🌸🌸

Edcard and Dorothy are meeting once again! How will it go down?

You guys know Edcard a little now, do you want them to be together?