Chapter 18: The End

I was so nervous tonight. Reed was comming home from a business meeting and I had big news to give him.

We have been married now for two years and each moment is just amazing with him and I love him more everyday.
"Cupcake!" I hear him yell before I saw him. I giggled when I hear him rushing to me in the kitchen and I wiped my hands on the apron.
He barged in with his dashing smile, his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning.
"There is my beautiful mate." He took me in his arms and kissed my face all over and I giggled.
"Reed, stop it."
He didn't, he just kissed down my neck and I had to escape now.
I wiggled away from him and he pouted.
An Alpha, pouting. Gosh he is such a child sometimes.
"Don't pout at me, I got you something." I lead him to the dining room where there was three boxes packed in an order.
"And this my mate?" He asked, I could see he was eager to open them.
"Go on!" I smacked his butt and he gasped but rushed to the presents either way.

He opened the first one. It was a picture frame that said, Family. There where the picture should be said, Loading...
He frowned, but smiled non the less.

The next was the bigger box with a frame that said; We are going to have less sleep amd more love.
He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I knew what he was thinking about.

"Don't get dirty thoughts!" I shush him amd he laughed.
"Cupcake you are giving me the weirdest gifts tonight, but I love them." He kissed me cheek and continued.

The third one was where my nerves spiked. It should now be obvious.
He opened the box and we could hear a pin drop. I know we didn't expect this, we were told it wouldn't happen.
He took a ragged breath as I held mine.
First he picked up the onesie, then the teddy bear and then the small shoes. Lastly was the pregnancy test.

His eyes wide as he stared at me then to my stomach. He repeated this action again and again.
"We... You're pregnant?" I nodd and held onto myself tight.
And then he broke into the biggest smile I have ever seem from him.
"I'm going to be Dad!" He yelled and rushed over to me amd spinned me around. I giggled, "Yes you are." We laughed together and then he kissed me so hard.
"Oh Dorothy, my mate my Dorothy." He was speechless, but he kneeled in front of my stomach.
"I'm going to be the best daddy to you little one. I already love you so much." He said and lifted my shirt to kiss my stomach that will very soon be round again.
"I love you Dorothy." He said as he held me in his arms.
"I love you too."

Fast forwars to five years later.
"No! Come here you little... !" Reed yelled and I giggled while focusing on decorating the cake.
"No! Daddy gonna put clothes on me!" I had to stop myself from cackling.
"But you have to wear clothes!" Reed argued.
"Not when they look ugly!" Now I just couldn't hold myself.
"But green is a nice colour!" I could hear his pout.
"No it's not Daddy!"
The little feet made its way to me and clinged onto me.
"Mommy save me."
I looked down at my darling daughter, our little Amelia.
"Save you from what?" I acted like I didn't know.
"Daddy wants to put me in a green dress!" I gasped dramatically. "He didn't!" She nodded very seriously. I picked her up. "Well we can't have that can we?" She shook her head fast.
I walk up the stairs to see Reed commimg down with a cute green dress.

"See Momma! Green!" She pointed at the dress and poor Reed looked lost.
"I see, well we can't have that." I walked past Reed as he follows me like a lost puppy.

I put Amelia down in her room.
"Oky now close your eyes or else mommy can't do my magic." I gushed to her and she immediately closed her eyes real tight.
"No peaking, oky?" I took the dress from Reed and dressed her in it.
Reed looked unsure about it but I just smiled.

Next I got a thick satin light blue lint that I tied round the middle and added a big bow on the back.
Her hair was already curled in two pigtails, so I put I bow on each tail.
Then I got out the silver glitter and sprayed it on the bottom of the dress and a bit on her eyelids.
"Ookkaayy now open!" I said as soon as she stood on front of the mirror.
She gasped.
"Wow! Look Daddy, I look like a princess!" Reed gaped at me and I gave him a smirk.
"Well almost." He said and kneeled down to give her a box.
She quickly opened it and gasped.
"Put it on Daddy!!" She jumped and excitement and Reed took out her tiara.
Another one might I add, to add to her collection of tiaras.
Unbelievable.

She squealed and twirled. "Now I look like a princess! Thank you Daddy!" She rushed into his arms and she kissed his cheeks.
"Anything for my princess."
She rushed out of the room and now Reed smirked.

"Another tiara? Reed, she already has so many." I groaned he gave a sheepish smile.
"I couldn't help it."
He had a tiara buying obsession really.
"Mmmm, sure you couldn't."
He took me in his arms and kissed me. I melted into him and kissed him deeper.
"We really need to stop." I mumbled and he went to my neck.
"Mmmm, then I just need to make it quick." He said but sucked harder on my neck and I groaned.
He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

He wasn't quick at all but thank heavens Amelia was watching movies.
Reed just wore that stupid smirk of his and making me blush.
"Where is my favorite sister?" I hear Reginald calling from the door and immediately Amelia squealed and rushed to open the door.
She ripped it open and there was a bear. A big ass bear with a sparkling pink bow, Regina's head was tilted and he saw Amelia.
"There you are!" He said and picked her up with easy while holding the teddy bear.
Walked past us, completely ingrossed in what Amelia was telling him.
His mate, Blair, came in next and I gave her a hug. "I tried to stop him." She said, referring to the bear. We giggled, "it can't be helped."
We got to the kitchen. "So you haven't told him yet?"
She blushed, "No, I went to the doctor again just to make sure. I'm telling him tonight after Amelia's party." I gave her n hug of encouragement. They have been trying for a kid for a long time without any success and it finally happened. I knew when we went to the mall together.

Just then the front door opened.
"Where is the little princess!?"
It was Edward.
"Eddie!" Amelia yelled and rushed into his arms.
Reggie was quick to tuck me under his arm and he kissed me on the cheek.
"Hi Mother." I pinched his side and he jumped.
"That's for not greeting your poor mother first." I mumbled, but he just gave me a squeezing hug and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Mother." I melted. He knew this tactic worked so dahm well.
I grumbled but I couldn't hide my smile.
Stupid son of mine.

Speaking of, Edward had Amelia on his shoulder. He was the Alpha now, he took over from Edcard and he appointed Reginald as his Beta and he refused to take the position if Reginald was not by his side.
So, Reginald is now hos Beta.
"Hi Mom." Edward's mate, Chloe, greeted me with my little grandbaby on her hip. James, or Jamie was now almost one year old and he was the most adorable baby.
"And I did try to stop him." She said when she hugged me.
"Oh goddess what did he do?"
It didn't took me long to find out
"Look at what I got you." Edward went outside and Amelia was jumping up and down.
"What! Show me! Show me!"
And in came a unicorn teddy bear. Amelia's favorite animal.
"Eddie thank you!" She jumped Edward hugging the daylights out of him.
"Pleasure princess."

This girl already has a room full of stuffed teddies. Oh dear goodness. She was spoiled by her father and brothers, really.

I look at my family all dining in the backyard.
I loved them and I wouldn't change anything about my life.
I'm happy, right here.

🌸🌸🌸

So this story finally came to an end😢😢

I really enjoyed writing this and I thank the guys who wanted to know more about Dorothy's story.
I enjoyed writing this alot.

Were you all happy with her story?
What would you have done differently?

What was your favorite part of the story?
Also the part that made you mad?

Thank you all for supporting me!

I will write a bonus chapter.

Comment your choice;

>Edward meeting Chloe
>Blair announcing news to Reginald
>Steamy between Reed & Dorothy
>Amelia in her Alpha glory
>Edcard's ending