Chapter 16

Two years had passed since that faithful day with the Goddess.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I just couldn't stop smiling, this was perfect. It is the wedding dress of my dreams, no, even better than my dreams. I felt a tear slipping from my face that I quickly wiped away. Afraid that I would ruin my make-up.

I remember the first time I went dress shopping...

"Mom are you going to wear a white wedding dress like those women?" Eddie asked while we waited in the bridal shop.
I looked at the bride who couldn't stop smiling, clearly she had found her dress.
"I don't know, maybe."
"A white dress won't fit for you mother." Reggie pointed out and I pouted. "Why not?"
He rolled his eyes but smiled, "No, you are just to crazy for just plain white."
Eddie agreed.
"But wouldn't it look weird not to wear white?" I bit my lip as I look around the shop with endless white dresses options.
"It's your wedding, I'm sure Pumpkin won't mind at all as long as you are happy." I rolled my eyes at the name they gave my soon-to-be-husband.
"Why must you guys torture him with that name, he is an Alpha after all?"
"He loves pumpkin, he was drenched in pumpkin at the harvest festival where I kicked his ass. He won the pumpkin carving contest, so he's Punpkin."
Reggie looked smug about the nickname so let's just leave it at that.
"Hello Miss, my name is Margie and I'll be assisting you today. What type of dress would you like to try? See anything you like?" The sales lady introduced herself.
My hands feel clammy. This was it.
"I've seen a vew I like."
"Wonderful! Let's get you all bride-up!"
She got three dresses that caught my eye and then she helped me in the first dress.
The first one was tight fitting and had lace all over.

I smiled a little, "Let's go show your boys

I smiled a little, "Let's go show your boys."
I follow her back to where my boys were waiting for me.
Needless to say they scrunched up their noses. "You look like an antique curtain Mom." Eddie said and Reggie punched his side.
"It just doesn't fit you Mother." I giggled at them.
"Next dress then."
The next dress was more loose fitting with a sweetheart nodice amd lace arms. I liked the feeling of this one.

When I came out they smiled while I admired myself in the mirror

"So what do you guys think?" Margie asked.
They stared a long time before shaking their heads.
"It's beautiful, but it's still not our mom."
I could see Margie was internally frowning, but I saw their point.
"Next dress."