5

Miranda pulled up to her appointment. She was upset with the doctor's secretary, scheduling her appointment at 5 in the afternoon. She preferred early in the morning appointment or right around lunch but never the less, she made time for him and would always. This was the best she’s ever felt in years.
Everything she ever felt that was weighing heavy on her, she had the chance to get off her chest and was sexually satisfied on top of that.

Miranda laid back as she talked. "In med school I was pretty much in my lane by then. Still shy to people and very very quiet so that went by like a breeze before I knew it, it was graduation and I was getting my acceptance into residency at Seattle Grace Hospital the top ranking teaching hospital in the country and number 1 trauma center" Miranda explained and she felt Ben's fingers in her wetness. He loved that Miranda was always ready for him, her panties would be soaked with her slick goodness.

Ben slipped his pointer and middle finger into her and used his thumb to rub her clit. "Uhhh." Miranda moaned out.

"So how did everyone take the news about you moving across the country?" Ben questioned staring down at her beautiful pussy and her lacy black underwear pulled to the side, making him grow hard like she did every week.

"No one was over joyed but me. My husband didn't even come out to Seattle the very first year of my internship. He didn't want to give up our apartment and all of that, just incase I didn't make it."

"Selfish." Ben commented.

"So how did intern year go for you? I mean I know you passed but personal and mentally."

"I think it was a huge adjustment being really on my own and independent for the first time. It was my first apartment in my name and I paid all the bills and I had no one to answer to but just me. I hate to say it but it was a new freedom, that I enjoyed for the most part." Miranda answered. "Did I struggle? I would be a liar to say I didn't and that was because of my personality. My resident and other people would talk over me and not listen to me. They didn't take me serious as a doctor."

" So when did the change come about?" Ben asked stroking her sex.

"During the middle of my intern year. The chief of surgery had a talk with me and then he took me under his wing. I was already young, gifted and black but him giving me that confidence, I became a shark and well respected. I was the best resident and I ran that hospital as a resident. I was the one that even attending's answered to. Professionally, I was and still is that bitch. I also have the reputation of a bitch but I don't care." Miranda informed him smugly.

Ben smiled as he built her up to a climax. "So is this where the real arguments with your husband started?" Ben asked and Miranda moaned.

"What do you mean real arguments?"

"Arguments where you actually argued back and had opinions." Ben explained and Miranda thought about it.

"Yes, you're right." Miranda answered moaning again.

"so, what happened when he realized you would make it and he came out here?" Ben asked.

"We were good for another 2 and half years. I got busier and that's where the issue began. I couldn't make it to dates or anything and he was irritated. So finally I agreed to go away with him for the weekend and this is how I ended pregnant...oh I never told you that during med school I tried to get pregnant and I never could. I felt less than a woman and wife when the stick never turned blue. Finally I gave up on getting pregnant and became so focused at work. I love work so much. When I found out I was pregnant. I became very stressed and disappointed because I didn't want to slow down and have to take time for a baby. I didn't tell my husband I was, because I was going to get rid of him and act like I never was." Miranda added.

"What made you say I can do this?" Ben asked curiously.

"Uhhh, damnm." Miranda moaned as her hips rocked persistently with his fingers. She never had any problems screaming out what he did to her.

"One night I was in bed and I just knew that I could do both. We pray to God for things and then we he doesn’t move when we want him to. We forget about it or don't want it anymore. God answered my prayers, even if it was 7 years later." Miranda explained.

"So what made your marriage began to just deteriorate all together?" Ben questioned.

Miranda bit her lip trying to hold off from orgasming.

" after having my son. Tucker quit his job to stay home and care for him. Which I didn't want him to do that. I wanted him in daycare." Miranda said.

"Then him being home all day long with our son and never seeing me. He thought I loved my job more than my family. I loved him and my son so much and I tried. I tried so hard to be there but I just couldn't and he wanted me to choose them over my job. The job I wanted since I was a little girl and worked my ass off for. That's not love. He no longer loved me and to make it worse he was cheating on me by sharing intimate feelings with a woman from mommy and me club." Miranda said sadly.

"I'm sorry Miranda that you were with a man who never ever deserved you. I'm sorry you had to experience that type of stress and heartache. You should never have to choose between him and your job. You are so sexy, strong and beautiful and you don't need to change for anyone. They should love you for you." "Tell me your dream man."

" I want someone who understands me. Who loves me for me. Who knows me, values me, take care of me, who could be my lover and my friend. I want to be everything to someone despite my flaws." Miranda answered honestly.

"Good and don't ever change those standards don't settle for anything less than what you want. It's time to just simply be Miranda. Not the Miranda for your job. The Miranda for your husband, mother or father. Just be unapologetically Miranda." Ben encouraged her as he began to move his fingers in and out of her rhythmically and faster.

"Yes Doctor right there." Miranda moaned gripping the cushion.

"You are always so fucking good." Miranda moaned and Ben loved when she cursed.

Ben started to caress her clit and he finger her, hitting her gspot.

Miranda's whole entire body shook and bucked, arching off of the table, freezing into a body consuming climax.

Fire works were going off behind her eyes and she let out a loud moan and for a few seconds Miranda's breath was gone.

Miranda whimpered as she felt Ben began to rapidly rub her clit with his thumb and he brought his finger strokes back to life.

"Oh my god. Doctor I'm....shit. I'm. God this feels so good" Miranda stumbled as she came again. Miranda fell back as she heavily panted. Ben slipped his hand out licking and sucking her off his fingers.

Miranda felt Ben's hands slide up her dress and grip the band of her panties as he started to slide them down.

"What? Wait..." Miranda stuttered confused grabbing his hands, stopping him from pulling her panties down any further.

"Miranda, just trust me." Ben said desperately wanting to taste her and he heard Miranda take a deep breath as she nodded her head and let go of his hands.

Ben paused watching her for a long while.

"Tell me to proceed." Ben encouraged, not wanting to do anything she didn't want him to do.

"Go a head doctor and treat me." Miranda told him before biting her lip.

Ben smiled and pulled her underwear all the way off, letting it hang on the ankle of her right foot. He pushed her dress up more and pulled her by her thighs to his mouth.

"Beautiful pussy." Ben complimented making Miranda shuddered before he sucked in her swollen lips.

"Uh, oh God yesss." Miranda cried out at the feel. Ben was kissing her puffy lips before tongue kissing her sex. He knew what he was doing was breaking ever single protocol he had but be just couldn't help himself.

He pulled her legs over his shoulders as he began to feast on her. Ben kissed her clit making her quiver before sucking it into his mouth then caressing it with his tongue. Miranda tasted so good.

He then slid his tongue down to her center and dived his tongue In, curling up to scoop her juices into his mouth.

"Fuck." Miranda moaned, this dam doctor was wonderful. His tongue was warm, flicking, and licking precisely. This was the best head of her life. Miranda reached out and caressed the top of his head as she began to move herself on his tongue. Smearing her wetness in his face and his nose touched her clit.

It was so intense her teeth was chattering. "Doctor I'm cumming." Miranda came in an explosive scream. She felt liquid pouring and Ben gladly drunk from her.

He continued gripping her round ass and moving her on his tongue as her body convulsed. Miranda whimpered as the feeling became more intense from all of these orgasms.

Miranda began to push his head back and Ben chuckled kissing her sex 3 more times before sitting up.

He licked his lips and watched as her mouth stayed opened trying to breathe.

Ben pulled her underwear up and back through her other leg. He didn't even notice that her heels were kicked off and he took the moment to look at her pretty feet with dark cherry red toes before standing to his feet.

"Have a good day Ms. Bailey." Ben said walking to the door.

"Wait." Miranda called out stopping Ben.
" are we gonna talk about what you just did to me?" Miranda asked urgently.

"My job is to please you and I did just that." Ben replied "see you next week." Ben spoke softly leaving out.

"Well I'll be dammed.” Miranda mumbled in disbelief.