9

The next morning Miranda waited for Ben by the coffee stand. Today she wore a black pencil shirt with a red blouse and black pointed toe heels. She actually had a meeting today but she still never wore things like this unless she was going to the therapist.

Ben walked up behind Miranda appreciating the view. Despite the heels she was still so short. Her legs looked smooth and she had her hair pushed back behind her ears. Needless to say she looked beautiful.

“Good morning the beautiful Doctor Miranda Bailey.”

Miranda blushed then smiled turning around to look him in the eyes.

“Good morning Doctor Warren.” She said confidently but nervously played with her hands. Ben liked that he made her nervous.

“I already ordered our coffee and muffins and paid for it. So no funny business.”

“Mmm you’re a head of the game. I guess you won.” Ben smiled looking down at her. “You look beautiful by the way.” Ben added and here it was yet again. A huge blush on her face followed by a thousand butterflies in her stomach, he called her beautiful twice and that just did something to her.

“Thank you.”

“if I didn’t know any better I would have though you were wearing this for me.” Ben teased licking his lips.

“Well I’m glad you know better, I have a meeting today.” Miranda replied blushing.

“I think I’ll keep my narrative. It will make me feel better.”

“What ever helps you rest at night.” Miranda laughed. “I guess… I’ll see you in the hallways or something.” Miranda said biting her muffin. I guess I’ll see you in the hall way, real smooth Miranda. She chastised herself as she walked away.

Later this same day Miranda had a surgery with Meredith as her resident. She was glad her mask hid her wide smile of seeing non other than Dr. Benjamin Warren sitting in the chair fixing his tools.
It was scary how much she actually liked a person with in days. She’d never felt like this before, it was nerve rackingly exciting.

“I know something is wrong with the pancreas but what exactly are you doing?” Ben asked looking at Miranda.

“we would go in and perform a The Whipple procedure, it’s an operation to remove the head of the pancreas, “ Meredith answered causing Miranda to roll her eyes.

“But you need your pancreas so how do- “ Ben trailed off

“ we also go in an” Meredith started.

“I think he’s asking the attending surgeon on this case.” Miranda said annoyed with Meredith for being so chatty and not allowing her to talk to Ben.

Ben wanted to laugh and Miranda shook her head annoyed before talking. “She had a tumor in the head of her pancreas but it was isolated. So right now I am resecting the head of it with a bolvie, a bolvie burns while cuts so it won’t bleed out. Then I will go in and remove the first part of the small intestine, the gallbladder and the bile duct because all of that is connected together. After performing the whipple procedure, I will reconnect the remaining organs to allow her to digest food normally after surgery.” Miranda explained.

“Wow.” Ben said astonished.

“Amazing right ?!” Miranda exclaimed.

“Yeah it is. The work you do is wonderful, you are wonderful.” Ben complimented smiling and that caused Miranda to smile. “I think I want to do this.” Ben confessed and Miranda’s eyes widen.

“I inspired you ?! Yeah you should. In four years you could be standing right where I am.” Miranda encourage.

“If you’re serious. Let me know and I can talk to the chief for the upcoming year.” Miranda told him.

“I definitely will. I’m actually just filling in for my friend Knox.”

“Oh really you’re just substituting. You don’t work here?” Miranda said sadly.

“Nah.” Ben replied with the same intensity.

“Well I hope to see you back here.” Miranda said and Ben nodded his head. He did too.

Days went by and it was Monday again, Miranda arrived to her session and walked to the back.

Miranda came inside and slipped on a blindfold. 

“Good afternoon Ms. Bailey, how was you’re week?” Ben asked as he sat down and started rubbing her thighs.

“It was good actually.” Miranda stated and before slid his hands further between her legs.

“What are you doing?” Miranda asked.

“What I normally do” Ben responded.

“Uh uh I want sex. Not fingers.” Miranda told him and this made Ben laugh.

“Did you think after you did what you did to me that we were going back to protocol?” Miranda insisted.

“Miranda what did I do?” Ben questioned.

“You fucked me and good at that and if you think you are going back to yours hands. I won’t accept it. You may use them and your mouth, if you are planning to do all three, so you can’t be in-between my legs if I can’t have what’s in between yours.” Miranda lectured.

It happened so fast. Miranda was sitting on the table and before she knew it. Her dress was off and she was sitting on this Doctor’s lap and Ben was cupping her breast through her bra.

She could feel her nipples respond and get as hard as little pebbles. Miranda sigh and leaned back her head some, thrusting her breasts more firmly into his hands. Ben began to gently pinch her nipples, and she felt the heat build in her core and her panties flooded with wetness in response.

Everything he did to her always felt so good. She was so close to his face with the blind fold on. She leaned down and pressed her lips on his skin. She was doing it blindly and missed his mouth by just an inch. Ben chuckled and moved his head so her mouth would connect to his.

Miranda used her tongue to place little licks along the seam of his mouth, wanting him to open up to her. She heard him groan as he allowed her entrance. Miranda kissed him more deeply, sticking her tongue in his mouth to let it dance and twine with his, plundering the sweetness. This was the first time they ever kissed and it was so passionate and nasty. Miranda was so hot and so needy, her breath were coming in pants.

Ben’s hands dragged down the straps of her bra to free her breasts and he continued to play havoc with her senses by tweaking her nipples and squeezing the surrounding flesh. Miranda got off his mouth and thrust her breasts up for his attention. Ben took her left nipple in his mouth and suckled, still playing with the right nipple and increasing the heat that was growing in her.

“Dammm” Miranda sighed.

He took the other nipple in his mouth and gave it the same thorough attention.

With trembling fingers, Miranda sat up off of him and fumbled with the tie of his scrubs trying to pull the tie free, to feel his hard length through the thin material of his boxers.

Ben rose some and pulled his scrubs and boxers down his knees, sliding Miranda’s panties to the side and Miranda sat back down and her hot heat and wetness was dripping onto Ben’s penis.

Both Miranda and Ben moaned at the contact. His hard member against her felt incredible. Miranda rubbed her wetness on him as she rocked and that’s when she realized, she felt skin. “Condoms?” Miranda questioned.

She watched as Ben reached his hand out. Touching the drawer of the cabinet beside him and his hands fumbled before pulling out a gold wrapper.

Miranda sat up again after Ben opened it, and Ben slid it on swiftly.

Miranda reached down and guided his penis into her.

“Oh god… it feels so good.” Miranda groaned as she slowly eased her pussy down his shaft until Ben was seated deep inside of her.

Ben placed one of his fingers on her clit and began to rub.

Miranda slowly begin to rock her hips, sliding his rigid member in and out as she rode him. His rubbing was bringing her closer and closer to climax.

“Yes.” Miranda whimpered.

Her movements on him became quicker and quicker as she climbed higher, the pleasure building as the rhythm increased speed. Ben sucked a nipple in his mouth and suckled which sent Miranda over the edge, “yes Doctor yes!” She clenched and the tightening she felt in her core exploded as she rushed into her orgasm.

Miranda was in nirvana and she felt Ben’s hands on her waist as he began to move her on him. “Shit.” Ben cursed at how tight she was as he raised her up and roughly slammed her back down on him quickly. Miranda blindly put arm around his neck and her other hand on his shoulder and let him fuck her.

He was going so hard and fast,  the pleasure was intensive. Miranda bit her lip before moaning loudly. His hard thrust was the best she ever felt. Ben put pressure on her pulsing clit and that made her cum once more. “ Godddd.” Miranda cried out shaking.

As her muscles clenched around him, Ben let out a groan and she felt warmth fill the condom like the last time as his cum spread like liquid heat inside of it.

“Fuck, Miranda! Damn!” Ben moaned as he laid his head in the crook of her neck.

Miranda slowly milked him as they both came down from the high.

“So we hopped right to it without talking about my week and my problems.” Miranda told him as she slid off of him and laid back on the couch. Ben reached down and pulled his pants and boxers up and Miranda placed her feet in his lap.

“So it was actually great. The anesthesiologist I was telling you about last week. We seem to have hit it off. I apologized to him and then offered him coffee to make it up to him.”

“Really you apologized.” Ben played along.

“Yeah, he really did deserve an apology. So we met at the coffee stand and he ordered our breakfast and paid for the coffee, which I though was unfair but it gave me an excuse to meet him again there the next day so I could really treat him. So, the next day we were back there again and I was ahead of his game and I paid for everything. Oh and he called me beautiful both days.”

“And how did that make you feel?”

“I was a nervous wreck. I love the compliments, he just gave me butterflies. You know my ex rarely gave me compliments. I guess it was because he knows and we been together for so long ,so it was refreshing.”

“I’m glad that made you feel good.” Ben told her and he could see a frown appear on her face.

“What’s the matter?” Ben asked.

“It’s just that he was there just to fill in for his friend and I want to see him again. He’s the first person that I actually liked and I didn’t have to go out of my way to be nice to him. He kinda brung it out of me and I felt comfortable around him because my personality doesn’t phase him. I think he likes it. Well I thought he did… gosh I don’t know it’s been so long since I was ever single and even then I didn’t date, so I don’t have experience.”

“Maybe he didn’t like me. It seems like he did but that could have just been friendly.”

“Why would you think he didn’t like you?”

“Because It’s been four days and he hasn’t been back nor did he ask me out-

“Or maybe he just didn’t need to substitute for anyone and he hasn’t been allowed to come back and wanted to play it cool and didn’t want to show up weirdly to just see you.” Ben stated and he watched Miranda’s thinking face.

“ Yeah, maybe I’m over thinking it and just need to relax.”

“ Yeah, just relax and let things happen naturally. You are very beautiful and if you felt a vibe I’m sure he will be back.” Ben encouraged and he felt guilty as hell. This was a messy situation he entered himself in.