Chapter 5

*This is from Shadowhunters perspective*

"Shadowhunter, why did you yell at Chameleon, your best friend!" Shadowhunter yelled at himself

"Because he thought that it was weird that I only wanted to hangout with him as FRIENDS!" Shadowhunter yelled back,"Wait, why do I always put so much emphasis on friends?" Shadowhunter wondered,"Because I'm straight! I'm only attracted to girls, remember Truthfinder! I only find her pretty, that doesn't mean I like someone. .....Well what about Lilac, I spend a lot of time with her and I enjoy her company! I also wish she could just disappear and I think that it's so annoying how lazy she is. Um..... So!? What if I just haven't found the right girl yet! What about Chameleon? He's handsome and I also love spending time with him. He's just a friend me, stop being so dumb!" Shadowhunter says, trying to convince himself.

"Hey Shadowhunter," says Dragon Fruit, "everything alright?"

"Yes! Why did you ask!?" asks Shadowhunter accusatory, "They talked to Chameleon, didn't they." Shadowhunter thought

"Um.. I talked to Chameleon and-

"I knew it!" Shadowhunter shouted

"Shadowhunter hush! He said how you were acting weird and how you didn't want to talk with him. So, he asked me to do it." Explains Dragon Fruit

"This is why I love him, he's always wondering if I'm ok. AS A FRIEND OF COURSE!" Shadowhunter thinks,"Wait, Dragon Fruit what did he give to you in exchange for you doing this?"

"You know me well bro. He told me your revenge plan. He "made" me keep a promise to not tell you. But you guys arguing gives me life, so I told you." replies Dragon Fruit, "You better go find your prince, knight in shining armor!" They add jokingly.

"Oh, be quiet. He's my friend and that's all he'll ever be!" replies Shadowhunter, annoyed, storming off to find Chameleon.

Dragon Fruit shrugs, nonchalantly, "Hmmm..... Sounds gay."

"WHAT!?" Snaps Shadowhunter, snapping his head in their direction.

"Hah!" Laughing to themself, "Nothing" replies Dragon Fruit, smugly

Shadowhunter leaves, annoyed at the dragon he has to call sibling, to go find Chameleon.

End of Chapter 5. Hope you enjoyed this chapter