Chapter 17

Shadowhunter and Chameleon are looking for Dragon Fruit and Truthfinder.

"If we were my sibling and their friend, where would I be?" Shadowhunter thinks out loud.

"Don't know," Chameleon shrugs.

"Wait! Let's just start naming random places!" Shadowhunter declares.

"Um..... how is that supposed to work?" Chameleon asks.

"Simple, we start naming random places, and whatever one we know that they hang out at we go to!" Shadowhunter explains

"Well sorry to put out your flame, but that won't be that easy they never tell us where they g-" Chameleon stops himself.

Chameleon and Shadowhunter look at each other, nod, run to the library, and end up finding Dragon Fruit and Truthfinder reading a scroll together in the farthest corner.

"See we found them Chameleon and it was because we've read each other's mind!" Shadowhunter says happily.

"We can't read each other's minds, Shadowhunter," Chameleon says simply. Shadowhunter shrugs.

"Hate to interrupt, but hello love birds." Dragon Fruit interrupts smugly.

"Ahhh look who's talking," Chameleon says smugly back, causing Dragon Fruit to have a look of regret on their face.

"This is why we left the conversation Chameleon! You were saying stuff like that!" Truthfiner responds pointedly. Dragon Fruit nods in agreement.

"Um..... so my guess is I missed something," Shadowhunter says as he wonders what is going on.

"Yeah, you did. I'll tell you later," Chameleon responds.

"Ok, thanks," Shadowhunter says with a nod.

"Ooooooh! Another Date?" Dragon Fruit asks while smirking, getting a glare from Chameleon and just getting a confused but angry look from Shadowhunter.

"Well ignoring that comment from Dragon Fruit, I need to ask you two something," Shadowhunter says looking at Truthfinder and Dragon Fruit.

"Ok.... what is it?" Truthfinder asks.

"Don't tell any dragon that I kissed Chameleon please, ok?" Shadowhunter asks

"Hmmmmm.... Maybe? But, I don't really know what's in it for us?" Dragon Fruit asks smugly.

"Ummmm.... I don't know what you want though." Shadowhunter exclaims sadly

"Well, it's ok Shadowhunter because I know something that both of them want," Chameleon says with a sly look in his eyes.

"Oh, really what is it?" Truthfinder asks not believing that Chameleon has anything.

"That you and Dragon Fruit are dating," Chameleon says smugly.

"What!? But we're not dating!" Dragon Fruit exclaims as they're clearly enraged.

"Well it's my word against yours and we know that dragons our age will believe any gossip they hear. I win." Chameleon says smugly

"Three moons, he's right. Ok fine, we won't tell anybody." Truthfinder says as she's clearly exasperated. Dragon Fruit nods quickly in agreement.

"Good," Chameleon says smugly.

"Well, I guess goodbye then?" Shadowhunter says to Dragon Fruit and Truthfinder as he begins to leave.

"Bye," Truthfinder and Dragon Fruit say annoyed.

Chameleon and Shadowhunter leave the library.

End of chapter 16. Hope you've enjoyed reading this far!

(This chapter is really dumb and I wasn't sure how to save it. So I apologize for this existing)