Chapter 18

Chameleon told Shadowhunter what happened while he wasn't there.

"Oh, that explains what was going on, thanks Chameleon!" Shadowhunter exclaims.

"Your welcome," Chameleon responds.

"So, do you want to go find Tablet or something?" Shadowhunter asks, remembering how he hasn't seen Tablet for a while.

"Sure," Chameleon shrugs as they walk off to find Tablet.

They eventually find Tablet talking to Lilac.

"Hi Lilac, Tablet!" Shadowhunter says waving at his cave buddies.

"Oh... hi!" Tablet says waving at his other friends. Lilac just nods as an indication of hello.

"So what are you two doing?" Shadowhunter asks.

"Not much other than Tablet reminded the teachers that I have to work on makeup for school instead of being able to go to the celebration." Lilac sighs, glaring at Tablet.

"Hey! It's not my fault you have terrible grades!" Tablet yells defensively.

This soon spiraled into a full-blown argument.

"Shadowhunter, let's go." Chameleon whispers to him suddenly.

"Why?" Shadowhunter starts to ask, but quickly realizes what he means, "Ohhhh... you don't want to get in trouble again."

"Yep, you got it ten points for you," Chameleon answers before turning around and waiting for Shadowhunter.

"Ok, let's go," Shadowhunter says. He brushes his wings against Chameleon's wings as they walk out.

They decided to go to their usual hangout, the underground lake.

"What to do, what to do." Shadowhunter sings to himself as he wonders what to do

"Maybe just talk about things," Chameleon suggests with a small shrug.

"Oh thank the moons!" Shadowhunter says thankfully

"Why did you just have that reaction?"

"I was thinking that maybe you wanted to talk about thee um..... kiss," Shadowhunter says as he rubs the back of his ear. He clearly is embarrassed.

"You act like I want to talk about it as well," Chameleon says while he rolls his eyes with a short laugh.

"Oh... yeah," He exclaims, "That makes sense." He nods his head

"Do you want to talk about Truthfinder and Dragon Fruits not relationship," Chameleon says sarcastically as he seems to be borderline mocking the other two with how they were acting.

"Oh," Shadowhunter exclaims before his face lights up with excitement, "I can tease my older sibling now!"

And the two did, discussing how they could tease the two and stuff like that for a bit until it was lunch.

"Oh wow, you two have been talking forever," Spirit mumbles in shock,  "I'm pretty sure it's lunch."

"It hasn't been that long Spi-" Chameleon got interrupted by the lunch gong. Spirit soon gives him an "I told you so" look.

"Welp, I guess it's time for lunch, huh?" Shadowhunter says.

"Yep, I guess so, let's go get something to eat."

"Yeah let's go. Oh, my guess you want to eat outside again, huh." Shadowhunter says

"Yeah, that'd be nice thanks!" Chameleon says, smiling, getting a smile from Shadowhunter and Spirit, as they leave to go outside.

End of chapter 17. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!