Chapter 15

Chameleon and Shadowhunter flew slowly to the forest, caught their prey, and sat down by the lake, the one where they were on the first night here.

"So, do you want to just hangout now?" Chameleon asks.

"Sure!" Shadowhunter says taking a bite of his mountain goat.

They sit there eating in silence that Shadowhunter quickly begins to find it awkward.

"So um... do you want to talk about anything in particular?" Shadowhunter asks trying to break the silence.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Chameleon asks.

"Um... don't know." Shadowhunter shrugs.

"Ok um.... How did you sleep?" Chameleon asks trying to make a conversation.

"Fine I guess... you?" Shadowhunter asks trying to continue the conversation.

"Good." Chameleon answers as he nods a bit awkwardly.

They sit there in awkward silence for a bit.

"I think we both agree that this is awkward." Shadowhunter says suddenly.

"Yep, yep it is." Chameleon agrees, "Um, truth or dare?" He suggests a bit awkwardly

"You hate that game Chameleon." Shadowhunter points out

"I do, but it's the first thing I thought of." Chameleon says

"Understandable. Do you want to go first?" Shadowhunter asks.

"Eh sure," Chameleon shrugs, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Shadowhunter says, shocking Chameleon.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that. You're always the type of dragon who picks truth." Chameleon says as he's surprise, "But, ok I dare you to jump in the lake." He says smugly.

"NO! MY WEAKNESS!! Why do you know me so well!?" Shadowhunter complains.

"We've been friends since we were three, what do you expect!" Chameleon laughs, "Now do the dare." Chameleon says knowing what Shadowhunter's opinion on being wet is.

"Ugh! Fine!" Shadowhunter grumbles, walking towards the lake.

Shadowhunter jumps in the lake. Then jumps out a minute later shaking, because of how cold the water was.

"Happy that I'm cold!?" Shadowhunter asks angrily as he shivers.

"Ah wow I didn't expect you to get that cold, I'm sorry Shadowhunter for causing you to be cold, but now do you see why I hate this game?" Chameleon says somewhat apologetically.

"It's ok and yes this game is officially terrible." Shadowhunter agrees, sitting down beside Chameleon, grumpily

"My guess you want to stop playing this game?" Chameleon asks.

"Not until you do a dare!" Shadowhunter says quickly.

"Fine, I'll do a dare. Whatever it takes to stop playing this blasted game." Chameleon sighs

"Ok, I dare you to jump in the lake!" Shadowhunter says smiling through still chattering teeth.

"Ah I see reusing my dare. But, ok." Chameleon shrugs, walking towards the lake and jumping in the lake, and only a minute later jumping out of the lake, "Three moons! That's cold!" Chameleon says shocked and sitting down by Shadowhunter

"Now you know how I feel!" Shadowhunter laughs.

"Well now we're both cold!" Chameleon points out.

"I know, but we're cold together!" Shadowhunter responds somewhat enthusiastically.

"Well my guess you don't want to be cold either. So, let's combine our body heat by leaning against each other." Chameleon suggests.

"Ok." Shadowhunter shrugs," Three moons I never expected an idea like that coming from you." He somewhat mutters as he against Chameleon.

"Yeah I know, but I don't want-"Chameleon stops as he feels something press against his cheek.

"Well I have school to do so bye!" Shadowhunter says quickly flying to Jade Mountain leaving a confused and blushing Chameleon touching the cheek where Shadowhunter kissed him, with a gasping Spirit watching.

(Goodbye have a good day or night)