01| 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪

"Nee-San! Nee-San!" Her tear fell, her older sister placed a hand on her cheek, "Tell me! Who did this?!" She asked frantically.

"Nee-San!"

—HER FIGURE JUMPED BUILDING TO BUILDING, HER BUTTERFLY FLY HAORI FLOAT AROUND.

She held a katana attached to her hip, the city lights glowed like gems. She jumped high, looking over the city.

"Ara Ara~ Another trouble in Tokyo!" She said, her sweet voice sounded smoothing.

Landing, she ran fast to the empty area. A fight between kids around her age but younger.

They all wore a uniform of same type, she smiled, "Moshi Moshi~ なぜあなたたちは戦っているのですか?(Why are you guys fighting for?)"

They group stopped what they were doing and turned their heads, one of them eyes widened.

"たわごと! はしらです! 走る!(Shit! It's the Hashira! Run!)" They ran but the Black uniforms.

They stared, it's like they were enchanted to her looks. Her head looked at the other group, "Hm? 何のために戦っているの?(What are you guys fighting for?)"

They looked at each other, the short blonde one came forward, "私たちはギャングにいます! 彼らはそれを始めました!(We're in a gang! They started it!)"

Her head went up and down, "Ah! 分かりました! 気をつけて! あなたたちは子供です!(I see! Be careful! You guys are children!)" They nodded, the one with a Pompadour haircut.

"Who are you? The other guys ran off like they are scared if you!" He said, She smiled, "Ah! I'm part of the Slayer corpse! They are official type of police uses katanas to kill or capture criminals!"