06| 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!!

❝𝖠𝗁! 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖽!❞

𝖠𝗁! 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇! 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖽!

××××××

𝘠/𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘺𝘶, 𝘉𝘢𝘫𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭.

—Tanjiro woke up slowly, he was introduced to the Hashiras. Y/n came forward with water and painkillers.

"Your jaw hasn't been the best after Kanao kicked you. This is water filled with painkillers!" Tanjiro drank the water and began to speak.

"Nezuko! She's my little sister!! She never ate any demons for 2 years!!" Iguro glared at him.

"She's your sister... Of course you're gonna say that!" He pointed at him, Y/n nodded.

(Skipping!)

"I see.. So, Baji quit Toman! That's sad!" She said cheerfully, Chifuyu sighed. Takemichi sweated, "Um, so. Y/n-Kun.. you think Baji-Kun is a spy?"

Y/n nodded, "Baji loves Toman, he wouldn't just quit for no reason. I think Valhalla is a suspicious gang, I haven't really heard of them until now. Baji is probably a spy for Toman. Could be Kazutora.." Y/n said the last part under her breath.

"Anyways! Hanagaki! Can I speak to you alone?" Takemichi nodded, Y/n walked away with Takemichi following behind.

She guided him to a field of flowers, Takemichi stopped and stood. Y/n hummed, "Good place to talk!" She turned to Takemichi.

Y/n disappeared from his view, Takemichi stepped back a bit, "What?"

He felt a blade near his neck, Y/n has her poison to kill humans with Westria mixed into it.

He froze, "Y-y/n-Kun?" She giggled, "You think I didn't notice? You've been acting odd from Tachibana... You act like a mature male instead of a middle schooler male. Hanagaki Takemichi, you're not from here? Are you perhaps from the future?"