11| 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨&𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

❝It has began

It has began... Sorry!

🅺🅾🅲🅷🅾

𝖴𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝟤 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐...
𝖸/𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽. 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾, 𝖣𝗈𝗆𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖪𝖺𝗇𝖺𝖾. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆.

——THE WAR. Y/n backflipped away, Doma knew that she lacks physical strength, and already breaking down the poison.

  Y/n is trapped in the corner, making Doma use his blood art, mist appeared, making it hard to breathe.

  Y/n never gave up, she got up and sped towards Doma, "Insect breathing: Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound eye Hexagon!"

When this happened, Doma attacked Y/n simultaneously cutting her collarbone and ribs, her hopes was about to give.

  Her mind, Kanae encourage Y/n to keep going. Y/n replied by standing and launching attack.

  "Insect breathing: Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag"

  This is use to confuse him, her blade stabbed his neck flying towards the ceiling.

Kanao ran around for her master, she checked every door and couldn't find her. Kanao opened the last door that hasn't been opened, her eyes widened when...

Y/n was bear hugged by Doma, she coughed blood, spitting profanity at him. Doma just taunted her, saying she tried to kill him... But, failed to.

Kanao stood shocked, Doma landed and started to absorb her. He looked up, "Oh!! Another one!! Another butterfly girl!!"

Y/n signaled her, she twitched her fingers. Kanao caught on, but reacted with anger. She seethed with rage as Doma finished absorbing her.

Kanao screamed in anger, Doma held up what's left of Y/n. Her butterfly hairpin. Kanao ran, both exchanging slashes. Kanao cut his side, Doma attacked with his demon art.

The war is terrible... Corps are everywhere.. Hashiras sacrificing their lives to protect others.. Tanjiro and Giyu ran in.