10| 𝙒𝙖𝙧

❝It's here

It's here... Sorry everyone...

🅺🅾🅲🅷🅾

𝘠/𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳.... 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳...

——AT Y/N ESTATE. She pulled out papers and envelopes. She started to write each of them a letter. Stating things that might be one true, she looked sad writing this.

The pen moved swiftly, she signed and stamped. Over and over......

She stared at the moon, Y/n thought of things happened to her with Toman and others. She smiled a real one, "Ahh!! It's gonna be a short life for me!!" Y/n stood up and stretched.

Sakamaki heard everything, he walked away.... "You're not gonna die... Not on my watch.. if I'm late... Sorry, Y/n-Sama." He disappeared into the dark.

Next day•

Y/n finished the letters after her mission, placed her pen down. Y/n called, "En!!" Her crow came down, she gave her the letters. "Go and pass them to my friends."

En nodded, she flew away with the letters in her mouth. Y/n sighed, the morning soon turned into afternoon. Near the war that will come upon.

Y/n settled Kanao down, Y/n looked up serious. Kanao moved nervously,

"Kanao, listen... About Kanae's death.. I'll tell you about the demon.." Kanao nodded, "He wore a carefree smile, he had 2 sharp fans with him... Doma is his name." Kanao gripped on the rim of her shirt.

Y/n sighed, "If that fight comes between Doma and I... I'll sacrifice myself... I have poison injected into my body... I've been doing it since Kanae died..." Kanao gasped, "Y-Y/n-Sama!! There's other options, right?! Please!!"

Y/n shook her head, "No... We'll do it like this... I'll fight him, try to inject him with many poison... Kanao, I'll give you the signal." Kanao hesitated, she nodded her head.

Y/n smiled, "Thank you, Kanao... I don't know what Sakamaki will think... But, he will have to accept it!" Y/n stood up and walked out, "Bye, Kanao!"

Skip•

The war began... Y/n fell into a random room. She looked around the area, "What the?" She opened one of the doors, her eyes widened when a female is going to be eaten by a demon.

"Oh? Someone is here! And it's a girl?!! Lucky me!!" He smiled with blood dripping from his mouth. The women looked over terrified, "PLEASE!! HELP ME!!"

The demon sighed in annoyance, "Shut up.." He slashed at the women, "Oh?" He looked up, Y/n laid the girl down, "Are you okay?"

"Ugh!!" She spat blood out and died, Y/n eyes widened, the wound was deep killing the girl.

"Ah! You're very fast!!" He complimented Y/n, She got up and looked at the demon with focus.

'2 Sharp fans.. Carefree smile.. Wait..' Y/n looked angered, "You!! You're the one who killed my sister!!" The demon tilted his head, "Who?"

Y/n gripped on her Haori, she looked very angry, "Look at this haori!! Do you remember this?!" The demon stared, he hummed, "Oh!! You mean the flower breathing girl!! Ah! I killed her, but didn't have the time to devor her! The sun was coming up!"

Y/n took her Katana out, Doma smiled, "I see... You're the girl's little sister! I see!!" Y/n took off, breaking the wooden board under her, Doma eyes widened, she appeared behind him, butterflies appeared at Doma.

Y/n made thrusting motions at him, he blocked it with his fans. Sword hit Doma's right eyeball, he wasn't able to block it in time with his hand.

  This slammed Doma onto the wall, breaking the wood.

  Doma unleashes his blood demon art: Frozen latus.

  Y/n backflipped away, Doma knew that she lacks physical strength, and already breaking down the poison.

  Y/n is trapped in the corner, making Doma use his blood art, mist appeared, making it hard to breathe.

  Y/n never gave up, she got up and sped towards Doma, "Insect breathing: Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound eye Hexagon!"

Somewhere•

En delivered all the letters and flew back to the war area.

❝Sayonara!❞

Sayonara!