02| 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

—Y/N HUMMED AS SHE TOOK HER HAORI OFF, GRABBED HER PAJAMAS ON. She paused because of a knock on her door.

"Oh?" She walked over to the door and peaked through the peep hole. Wakasa stood with a lollipop.

Y/n smiled and opened the door, "Konichiwa, Wakasa-San!" She said cheerfully, Wakasa hummed, "Can I come in?"

Y/n opened the door wider, "Come!" He went in, Y/n shut the door. Locking it due to paranoia.

No mission for her, the demons are far from her. Ubuyashiki hasn't given her a mission yet.

Wakasa walked to her room, and sat on her futon. Y/n hummed, "So, what are you doing here, Wakasa-San?"

He furrow his brows, "Stop with the -San, I wanna sleep here." Y/n nodded, "The guest room is in the opposite-"

She was cut off when her body was lifted up, "W-what?" Her was startled at first, "Wakasa-San, what are you?" He placed her down on the futon and he laid next to her cuddling.

He spit his stick out, "Sleep..." He took the butterfly hairpin off, Y/n looked shock.

Wakasa brushed his fingers down Y/n hair. He kissed lightly on her forehead, "You work too much."

"It's my job at night..." Wakasa pulled her in closer, "Shh...." The moonlight shined on them, Y/n pressed her lip together, which formed a line.

"Go to sleep, I'm here...." She closed her eyes and fell asleep, Wakasa huffed, he warped his body around Y/n small body.

They slept peacefully, the moonlight glowed as if it was magical. A butterfly with pink and green wing flew pass the window.

 A butterfly with pink and green wing flew pass the window

The city was packed, Y/n sighed, "It's too crowded..." She jumped up, landing on the top of a random building.

"Hmm.... Where is she?" She looked around, "Ah! There!" Y/n jumped down and ran over to her.

"Emma!" She called, Emma looked over, "Oh! Y/n-Chan!" She waved, Y/n landed elegantly in front of her.

Emma smiled as her heart beated a bit faster than usual. Y/n clear skin glowed, her soft red lips, and Emma could go on about Y/n.