09| 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙?

❝Ara Ara

Ara Ara...

🅺🅾🅲🅷🅾

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘠/𝘯.. 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦?

-SAKAMAKI MALLEUS. Y/n wore her uniform as Sakamaki wore what he wore a suit. Overall, just sightseeing and some forests to see. Plants and flowers Y/n likes.

Her eyes brighten at the sight, birds chirping, deers eating, many people were also here. Y/n ran around happy, Sakamaki smiled, he found her childish side.

He sat down on the grass as she ran around the field. Her Haori made her look like a butterfly. The wind blew swaying her haori around, someone watched them from a far.

He clicked his tounge, pulling his mask down.

Sakamaki decided to force Y/n on a roller coaster

Sakamaki decided to force Y/n on a roller coaster. She felt nervous but didn't show. She jumped high places, right.... But, a higher place? Will she scream in fear? Or yell in joy?

She gripped tight on the safety bar, Sakamaki smirked, "Nervous?" He whispered into Y/n ear.

She shivered at his deep and sweet voice, "Kinda? My first time! It should be-" Then the coaster went zooming.

Y/n screamed in fright, then turned into joy, she smiled big, "It's high!!!" The coaster went up and down the roller. Sakamaki just sat without any emotions but interest.

Sakamaki and Yushiro would have been great friends....

First: Overprotective nature.
Second: The girls they like are doctors.
Third: Willing to protect them with their life.
Forth: Willing to help them cure Nezuko.

The day ended with them walking to the estate, but... A certain someone or some creature ruined it.

"CAW CAW!! MISSION!! A DEMON HAS BEEN SIGHTED AT TOKYO NEAR THE BIKE SHOP AT SANO'S PROPERTY!!!"