05| 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

❝𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞~ あなたは大丈夫?❞

××××××

𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘪𝘺𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘠/𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

—Ubuyashiki nodded at the crow who panted on his lap, "Looks like I have no choice..." He turned to Giyu and Y/n, who sat inside.

"I'll sent you both for this, Giyu, Y/n." He said, they nodded, "Yes, Oyakata-Sama." The went on their way.

They decided to split up, Y/n jumped and hopped around the trees for demons or help in need.

Y/n jumped and found a boy who looked smaller than a average human.

  "Moshi~ Moshi~ Are you okay?" She said, her hand gently over her mouth.

  "Ji-Chan..." He murmur, Y/n closed her eyes and smiled, "Who are you calling Ji-Chan?"

  "He was here, he told me not to give up." Zenitsu said, his voice is low.

  "Ah, You saw your life flashing before your eyes. According to one theory, the reason one sees such images just before death.." She said, opening a flat box with a syringe and needle to attach the syringe.

  "Is because you're searching for a way to avoid death.." She picked up a needle and placed it on the syringe.

  "By going through all your past experiences and memories." She said, she gently flicked the syringe, "Well, bit that I can say for sure, since I've never experienced it my self."

  She placed her index finger on Zenitsu forehead, "Right, you did a great job slowing down the poison's path with your breathing."

  "If you hadn't been able to do that, you would've turned into a spider long ago."

  She picked up Zenitsu's arm, "I'll inject you with the antidote now, OK?"

  She gently stabbed the needle into his arm, "Over here! Over here!" The voice from the distance said.