04| 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙!

—THE DAY IS AUGUST 3RD, THE FESTIVAL DAY. Y/N SIGHED, SHE WORE HER HAORI SHE ALWAYS WEAR.

She headed out, Sakamaki wanted to go but stayed back to make poison. He became attached to her somehow.

Y/n smiled, the travel wasn't far. So, decided to travel by feet. Hopping to building to building.

The others waited for her arrival, Emma hummed as she waited for her.

Draken decided to wait and crash their date. Y/n flown down like a butterfly, Emma smiled, her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Y/n-Chan!" Emma fiddled around her fingers, "Hurry!" Y/n giggled, "Yeah, I'm ready! Let's go!"

Draken walked with them, Y/n held a katana. Other people were just having fun not caring.

Emma wanted something, she tugged on Y/n sleeve. "Hm?" Emma pointed to the stall, "I want that one!"

Y/n smiled, "Sure! I'll get you it!" They walked over to the stall that Emma wanted.

Draken sighed, "Really?" He wanted to hangout with Y/n as well, but gotta make her happy.

Night was kinda weird for Y/n, she looked around and felt like something will go wrong.

Mitsuya drove and halted, Takemichi explained the situation to him. Mitsuya nodded, "Yeah, I know."

Takemichi looked surprised, "You do?" Mitsuya sighed, "Hop on... We're looking for them."

They arrived at the scene, Draken head bleeded, Y/n held him. She looked serious, "Peh, why?" She sound dangerous.

Peh gulped, made her angry it's hell training.