18: Stuck & Nurserys

I'm now stuck in this hospital for three months. I've already been here for two and a half months so only a little longer. But, I don't even have the nursery done! I can't take a baby home with a nursery even made for it! I can't even deal with life right now. All Bridg has talked about for the last few days is a baby shower. Yea, I want one, but there is just too much going on for one right now. But leave it to her to get her way on everything, she's so fucking hard headed. Does she not see that I'm bed ridden for the next month? Probably not. Anyway, Niall has decided that he doesn't want to leave me alone at all while I'm here. He only leaves if he has something to do with the band and even then I have to force him then. Nothing new had really happened with the baby lately. He still healthy and I'm fine but the doctors say I could go into labour at anytime now. Great. My phone was on the side table beside the bed and I heard it vibrate on the hard wood.

Nialler: Blue, green, purple or orange?

Me: Why?

Nialler: The boys and I have decided to make the nursery for Colin. We choose the colors so pick one.

Me: I kind of want it to be blue since its a boy, but can you put some orange in it too. It'd look great.

Nialler: Sure Ellie, anything you want.

Me: Thanks babe.

Just then the nurse walked in to see the smile currently on my face. "Good morning Elizabeth, how are you feeling today?" Julie asked. "I'm feeling wonderful." I said happily. "I have noticed by the smile currently across your face." She said laughing and placing a tray of food on my bedside table. "This is because of Niall. The boys and him are creating the baby nursery as we speak." I said and her eyes lit up. "That's so adorable of him." She said. I nodded with my smile still on my face. "Anyway, you have some visitors. Would you like them to come in now or later?" She asked. "Well how many are there?" "Five girls." I knew exactly who they were. "Yeah, go ahead they can come in." I said as Julie left to get the girls. A few moments later Bridgette, Eleanor, Perrie, Ameryn, and Danielle came in the room. They were all bundled up in large coats and scarves. "Is it really that cold?" I asked. "Well El it is December." Bridg said. Really? Already? Damn! "Well how was I s oppose to know?" I asked. "From the snow on the ground." Dani pointed out the window. "Wow, don't I feel stupid." I said and the girls laughed at me. "So, back to the baby shower. Who do you want there? And what do you want?" Eleanor said opening her laptop. "Really Bridg? You dragged Eleanor into this?" I asked. "Actually all of the girls are in it as well." She said and all of the girls nodded their heads. "Here, stop complaining about it an find some stuff you want off of here." Eleanor said handing me we laptop to see it on the Baby's R Us website.

Niall POV

"Louis! Stop painting Harry's arm!" I yelled at the two guys that have decided to have a paint war while we are suppose to be pairing my son's room. "But he looks soo pale, he needs a little orange." Louis complained. "I don't care." I snapped. "Don't get your knickers in a twist Niall." Harry said offendedly. "Sorry, I just want to get this done so I can go back to Ellie alright. Just help me get it done." I said. "Alright Niall. We will stop playing around." Louis said and Harry nodded his head in agreement. "So where is the blue paint at?" I asked and Liam held a tin of paint. "Got it. Now lets get started." He said and he all got clean paintbrushes and began painting the walls.

........

After a few hours of painting the walls and letting it dry we could finally put the bed and dresser together. Liam and Zayn on the dresser since they could probably do it without messing it up. Louis, Harry, and I on the crib. "Harry where did you put the instructions?" I asked. "I gave them to Lou." He said and Lou gave me a piece of paper that was all in spanish. "I couldn't read it." Lou said laughing. It's a good thing I can. As we put the crib together successfully, Liam and Zayn finished the dresser and it was perfectly built. We moved the furniture to the correct spots and ten put in the changing table on top of the dresser and the bedding for the crib. The last two things we had to do before te nursery was completely finished was put the painting on the walls, the rug on the floor and hang CJH on the door. "This looks really great guys." I said and I put my arm around Liam's shoulder. "It really does." He agreed. "If Ellie doesn't like this room I call it." Harry said making us all laugh. "Oh yeah Ellie." I said as I got out my phone. I took a picture of the finished room and sent it to her.

Elizabeth POV

My phone vibrated again as us girls were just telling stories about our lives. I opened up the text from Niall to see the most beautiful baby nursery. It was completely made by my boyfriend and my best friends. As I showed the girls the picture Niall and the boys walked into the room. "I love it." I said and Niall came over to hug me. "Wait, Harry. Why is your right arm orange?" I asked. "Lou said I was too pale."