12: Plans & Disobeying

Niall POV

"What is it?" Liam asked Harry. "Ok so we won't let Niall back in the band." he said smiling like an idiot. "Wait, what?" I asked shocked. "You can't come to the studio or signings or well anything to do with the band." Harry explained. "That's probably the dumbest idea I've ever-" I began then was cut off by Ellie. "That's the best idea you've ever had Haz." she said. "I'm not getting any of this." I was so confused. With me gone its giving management exactly what they want. "Well we have to go." Liam said dragging Zayn, Lou and Harry out. "Do you understand what's going on?" I asked Ellie. "Yea I do, I'll explain it to you later Nialler." Ellie went into the kitchen and began to fix lunch.

Harry POV

We all barged into the studio. We acted like normal, as if nothing had happened with Niall earlier. We all went into the studio and recorded for the next album and acted like Niall being gone was no big deal. We began recording Heart Attack and Niall already called the OW part in it. None of us sang it. We just left it blank. Then on Summer Love we sang none of the chorus because that was Niall's part. No one laughed in She's Not Afraid and no one started Nobody Compares. We just kept going. "Haz it's your turn again." Liam said making me go into the recording booth again. "Ok Harry, we are going to record Little Things again so just start singing your part when the music is right." the studio guy Jess said. "I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me." I sang. Next was when Nialler was suppose to sing with me. "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you oh it's you they add up to." and I just paused and let the music play on. "Harry what's wrong?" Jess asked. My plan, was working perfectly. "I'm not going to sing anymore." I said completely serious. "You're what?" he asked in disbelief. I walked out of the recording booth. The other three boys were sitting there looking at me. Then Paul came in. "You're what Harry?!" Paul asked angrily. "I'm not singing without Niall." I said in protest. "Me neither." Zayn said standing beside me. Then Lou and Liam joined. "We aren't either." Liam said. "I don't think Simon is going to be to happy to hear that his world famous boyband is quitting." Paul said. "Well, who's going to tell Simon?" I asked with a sly grin across my face. Paul scoffed and walked out of the room. "Ok so who called Simon already?" I asked. "I did." Zayn said. "So he knows it's all to get Niall back and he's going to talk to Paul?" I asked and Zayn nodded. "Great now all we do is wait." I said sitting on the couch.

Elizabeth POV

The other boys have been gone for a few hours. Niall has been pacing back and front through the living room since they left. "Niall, calm down and eat something." I said trying to bring him to a halt. "I can't what if I'm really kicked off forever? I just threw away my dream Ellie! I can believe I did that! I can't believe they made me chose!" just as he began his rant he heard car doors shut from the outside. "We're here!" Haz yelled walking threw the front door. "What happened?" Niall asked rushing over to the other boys. "Well Harry over here made a scene and said he would quit the band if you weren't going to be in it. Then Paul came in and us three joined him." Zayn said putting his arm around Harry's neck. "Then we all said we would quit if you couldn't come back. Then Harold asked Paul who would tell Sumon about this. Paul left but what he didn't know is that we had already called Simon and talked to him about it, we just wanted to make Paul feel bad." Louis said. "Then Paul came back saying that since we weren't going to sing unless you were back then, you got to come back." Liam said. Niall automatically jumped. "Oh my God, I love you guys." he said making them all have a group hug. "There is one thing though." Harry said sadly breaking the hug. "What is it? Does it have to do with Ellie and my baby?" Niall asked frantically. "No but the thing is that Miranda has to come back. Simon still wants you to "date" her." Harry said. "Son of a fucking bitch! That crayon faced fucking clown has to come back into our life?!" I yelled once Haz let's those words slip. The boys were laughing. "I can deal with that, I'm just not sure if Ellie can." Niall said laughing. "I can't! I don't want to have to deal with that bitch being all over you and now Zayn! You know what that would do to Perrie if she saw her all over him?! I don't want to deal with her smart ass! And her constant remark that she is Niall's girlfriend and not me! Like fuck no you ugly bitch take two steps back and see who he loves and who he despises the shit out of, see who is carrying his fucking baby!" I ranted on and the boys kep laughing at every curse word that I said. "You guys are no help." I said and went to the dinning room to eat my Chinese food I had ordered before the boys were here. "You know that's not even the slightest bit healthy for the baby." a female voice said. I turned around to see Bridgette and come over again. "Hey Bridgette, stuff your face and quit fucking bashing on my eating habits. I know you pig out on Chinese food." I said she agreed and sat down beside me and basically stuffed her face. "So how are you and Haz?" I asked curiously. "Fucking amazing!" she yelled as loud as possible. Right then Haz ran in. "What was that?!" he asked worried. "Nothing this food is ficking amazing." Bridgette said. Harry had a strange look on his face. "Did you seriously just curse? My Bridg just cursed?" he said with the strange look still upon his face. "Yeah, it's El's hormones screwing with me too." she lied. "Oh ok." he gave her a kiss on the cheek and then went out back with the rest of the boys. "Ok so this time don't yell and curse but what's going on between you two?" I asked. "So we've been on a few dates, I think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend soon, I mean it's been a month right? Maybe more." she explained. "Yeah, it'd be great if you two were together." I said. "So when do you find out what it is?" Bridg said talking about the baby now. "Well I'm not sure when but if the baby's growing quickly then it could be in a few weeks." I said she nodded and finished her food. We cleaned up and went outside to see the boys playing football like always. The backyard of our flat was huge and you could do anything in it. The boys could even go out there an not get noticed by one single fan. Next thing I know Louis is hanging upside down in a tree and Haz is trying to get up there. "No Harry! You'll hurt yourself!" Bridg said running over to them trying to keep Haz off the tree. Then Niall walked over to me. "What are you laughing at?" he asked snickering some of his own. "I'm just saying for future reference, uncle Louis is not watching the baby alone."