Part 2

Later that night, the Simpsons family were home, having their supper. Marge was still trying to make sense of what was going with the skies, not knowing how Springfield was going to get involved in this round of the alien attacks. For now, Marge wants to get everyone settled down before she can break the ice.

"So, how was the day?" Marge asks.

"Burns was complaining about the skylines. He even got the police involved with the skies." Homer said.

"What, this is very serious if Burns of all people gotten involved," Marge said.

"Come on Marge, it's not the first time," Homer said.

"Well, at least he's finally getting the message. Wish that drill sergeant was the same way," Bart said.

"I heard about that. While I appreciate his motivations, but I'm starting to get worried about the measures being taken." Marge said.

"Mom, it may look severe, but the stricter practice has had a serious much-needed improvement. The school was able to get the programs that were long needed for the at-risks. Many were could finally move up a grade," Lisa said.

"Like what" Homer said.

"The rate of school bullying has dropped thanks to the introduction of the council program," Lisa said.

"That's because that council is making wusses out of those kids forced into them," Bart said.

"Look, it sometimes takes a little public humiliation for the bullies to understand what they have been doing to those they stolen the voices of. It's becoming more common, as it doesn't violate the 8th Amendment. You should be lucky it's not like what the court system has gotten to reduce the youth crime rates. Sometimes, I envy those getting that treatment," Lisa said.

"That explains the new paint job at the courthouse stairs. Say, whatever happened to that Skinner guy?" Homer said.

Cut to the courthouse

"Okay, what is going to be next day's assignment, as the minor ones have completed their terms," Skinner said.

"I'm starting to question the Springfield Penitentiary usage of juvenile prisoners," One officer said.

"Well, it helps with the community service orders and makes sure they're done." Another said.

Cut to the retirement center

"Hmm, when are those cleaners coming for the skies?" Jasper asks.

"They couldn't even if they had fire hoses at them," Abe said.

"Are they talking about the skies?" Jasper asks.

"Just listen to the news," Abe said.

Cut to Channel 6 Broadcast

"Good evening Springfield, I'm Kent Brockman. News about the skies is still in effect. We're here at the Rural Route 9 after reports of a strange lifeform were spotted by a local." Kent said.

"Some big-brain person-thing was seen at the yards, looking at the cows again," Cletus said.

"Were there anything they took?" Kent asks.

"I did hear some lady's voice but couldn't find where she was taken to. Must've raided a bus." Cletus said.

"Well, there was a report in England about something like that. Now, getting word, a famous lady from Liverpool just disappeared," Kent said.

"Hey Cletus, is this yours?" Brandine asks, holding a Liverpool FC shirt.

"Nah, those aren't my size," Cletus said.