Chapter 1

Y/N pov

Golden rays passing through the windows hits on your face causing you to wake up....

Y/n: Good Morning Y/n.... Let's get ready for work before you get late....

 Let's get ready for work before you get late

                 Your Outfit For The Day

Y/n: Wahh you are beautiful my lady.... Let no evil eyes fall on you....

Your Mind: You idiot you keep praising yourself your boss will praise you for been late....

Y/n: Oh sh*t, OMG my boss will kill me today.... (Goes downstairs)

Y/n: (back hugs your mother) Good Morning Mom....

Y/m: Good Morning Y/n.... Ready for work?

Y/n: Yes Mumma.... By the way where is Papa?

Y/m: He went for a morning walk.... He will be here any minute.... Here have your breakfast or else your gonna get late....

Y/n: Thank You Ma....

Y/d: Oh your ready?

Y/n: Yes Papa.... Mom I finished my breakfast.... I am leaving....

Y/d: Do you want me to drop you at the bus station?

Y/n: No Papa.... I can manage thank you.... Ok I am leaving, bye mom bye dad.... Love You....

Y/m, Y/d: Bye, Love You Too Dear....

Time Skip at work

Shreya:  Y/n.... (Hugs you)

{Name: Shreya Rao
Age: 22 years
Occupation: An Intern with Y/n
Martial Status: Has a boyfriend
About: Tall, Thin, kind, bubbly, savage to bad people.... Studied together in college.... Both consider each other as sisters....}

Y/n: I can't breath....

Shreya: Sorry.... I just missed you so much....

Y/n: We met yesterday....

Shreya: I know but still....

Y/n: Honestly I also missed u do much.... Let's go to do our work before the volcano erupts....

Shreya: Haan, let's go....
(Both ran to their respective tables which are next to each other)

Time Skip to Home
(A/n: Don't know what to write🤣🤣🤦‍♀️)

Y/n: Mom I am home....

Anna: Hi Sis.... How was your day?

{Name: Anna Thomas
Age: 18 years
Occupation: 12th grade
Martial Status: Single
About: Tall, Thin, Naughty to her sister, bubbly, caring, Shy with new people}

Y/n: Oh hey.... I actually had a tiring day.... How was your exam today?

Anna: It was good, but got a little confused....

Y/n: It's ok. Anna can you make me a salad by that time I will take a shower, pls?

Anna: Sure.... Go take a shower....
( A/n: Hope I had a sister like this🥺🥺)

Y/n: Thank You Anna.... Love You....
(Goes to take a shower)

Time Skip After Dinner

You were in your room listening to BTS songs while going through your email.... You were doing your office work when you received a job offer for a company in South Korea....
You were so excited but the happiness faded at the thought of leaving your parents alone in India.... When your were young you had made your mind up that you would not leave your parents alone for anything..... Suddenly your phone starts ringing bringing you out of your thoughts....

Y/n: Hello....

Shreya: Y/n I am so happy today.... I am going to join my boyfriend's brother company which is in South Korea....
(A/n: Shreya's bf was their senior.... After his graduation he went to Korea to help his brother with the company.... So Shreya and her boyfriend were living in a long distance relationship....😊)

Y/n: Congrats yaar.... Now you will be always be with your boyfriend.... One more thing actually.... I also got an email.... I got a job offer in another company in Korea itself.... 

Shreya: Aren't you happy that we are going to our dream place that to for work?

Y/n: I am happy but the thought of leaving my parents is pulling me back....

Shreya: Hey its ok.... Come on cheer up.... Ok go talk to your parents about it ask them what they think....

Y/n: OK. I am going to them.... I will msg you about what they said....

Shreya: OK then take care.... Don't stress out.... See you tomorrow.... Good Night....

Y/n: Thank You.... Good Night.... See you.... (Hangs the call)

Goes to her parents

Y/n: Pa, Ma I have to tell you guys something....

Y/d: Go ahead Dear....

Y/n: I got a job offer to work in South Korea.... Even Shreya got the offer....

Y/d: Oh wow.... Congrats dear....

Y/m: Aren't you happy about it? (Y/n looks down) Are you thinking about leaving us alone and going?

Y/n: Ma.... 

Y/m: See Y/n, this is a golden opportunity and we know that you always wanted to got to Korea....

Y/d: You can also meet this Korean boys that you love....
(A/n: Typical Indian parents😄)

Y/n: But dad....

Y/d: Y/n.... Anna is here to look after us and we are not that old.... We can look after us....  Don't think about us.... We are going to be fine.... Now don't think about anything accept the offer and go to sleep.... We are relaxed because Shreya will be with you....

Y/m: Dad is right Dear....

Y/n: OK then I will do a you like.... Thank you mom and dad.... Good night....

Y/d, Y/m: Good Night Dear....

Y/n: Korea here I come....

(A/n: Kindly ignore the grammar mistakes. Apologies for the long chapter🙏🙏)